It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Undisputed King: Milton William "Bill" Cooper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I don't know about the rest of you, but for me, much like Star Wars, Hall and Oates and Rolling Rock, I just have to jump back in time every once in awhile and refresh my soul with a little Bill Cooper broadcast reruns. Particularly the "Mystery Babylon" series! For those of you who are not familiar, or for those who would just like to reminisce I've attached a few links below with MP3's of all of his shows, and a couple links pertaining to just the Mystery Babylon series only. As well as the Amazon link to his book "Behold a Pale Horse", a great read!

I'm curious as to how many others here got started in the world of digging for truth via Bill Cooper?

*****(FYI, June 28th 2015 is the 14 year Anniversary of Cooper predicting 9-11 on his show)*****

Enjoy!

en.wikipedia.org...

All of Bill Cooper's shows on the Hour of the Time:

www.hourofthetime.com...

Just the Mystery Babylon series:

remnantradio.org...
www.911truth.ch...

Behold a Pale Horse: www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433812796&sr=8-1&keywords=behold+a+pale+horse

edit on 6/8/2015 by Illumin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumin

I didn't start with him but he is one of those steps along the way to the truth that shouldn't be skipped .

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Totally agree! Without him and Jim Marrs I would still be lost in the dark.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Those stories about the ufo's exiting the ocean I still have trouble believing though . All I can say is "could be"

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
His book was the best, my ex Ranger buddy was shocked to read about some of the things he said HE couldn't talk about.
He stated 10% of it was "On the money"

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
R.I.P and I do mean, R.I.P.

Bless.
edit on 8-6-2015 by Jonjonj because: tune

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

He had his tin foil hat moments for sure! I never believed Kennedy's driver shot him either. But I'd still believe him over Alex Jones any day of the week! He did bring some light to a lot of topics, and was a force back in his day. I always loved his shows on the Illuminati and New World Order!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumin
I don't know about the rest of you, but for me, much like Star Wars, Hall and Oates and Rolling Rock, I just have to jump back in time every once in awhile and refresh my soul with a little Bill Cooper broadcast reruns. Particularly the "Mystery Babylon" series! For those of you who are not familiar, or for those who would just like to reminisce I've attached a few links below with MP3's of all of his shows, and a couple links pertaining to just the Mystery Babylon series only. As well as the Amazon link to his book "Behold a Pale Horse", a great read!

I'm curious as to how many others here got started in the world of digging for truth via Bill Cooper?

*****(FYI, June 28th 2015 is the 14 year Anniversary of Cooper predicting 9-11 on his show)*****

Enjoy!

en.wikipedia.org...

All of Bill Cooper's shows on the Hour of the Time:

www.hourofthetime.com...

Just the Mystery Babylon series:

remnantradio.org...
www.911truth.ch...

Behold a Pale Horse: www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433812796&sr=8-1&keywords=behold+a+pale+horse

I can't say I got started with him. I actually discovered him somehow through torrents or youtube many years after I had begun thinking conspiratorially.

However, to this day he is one of my favorites in that realm.

The Mystery Babylon series is really solid. I think all ATS-type people should listen to it once, even just for entertainment. I still have to listen to the rest of his radio broadcasts.

The book "Behold a Pale Horse" was a total trip, but a bit far out there on a couple things.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

He had his tin foil hat moments for sure! I never believed Kennedy's driver shot him either. But I'd still believe him over Alex Jones any day of the week! He did bring some light to a lot of topics, and was a force back in his day. I always loved his shows on the Illuminati and New World Order!

I think that your post encapsulates my feelings generally. Cooper definitely said a few out there things that I'm skeptical about, including some alien stuff. However, his tone, the vibe I got from him, and so on, still make me respect him more than many of the other conspiracy figures.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I got to see him speak live two times and the second time he was a much different person. Where he initially made the claim of JFK being shot by his driver with a blowfish gun by the second time the production company that scammed him had admitted that. So a good hour and a half of that 2 hour sessio, was him ranting and raving about them.

It's also become this sort of conspiracy urban legend that he predicted 9/11 which he never did. He didn't like the access a different reporter had to Bin Laden and stomped his feet about it. Then gave a vague statement about somethi,g many sources said was going to happen.

Given those issues Behold A Pale Horse is still a good read and I remember the excitement I felt after hearing him lecture the first time before reality started to beat him down.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Care to share who/what got you going down the rabbit hole?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I always thought it was neat when he had his daughter start the show with the Pledge of Allegiance. He definitely had an everyman feel about him!

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I read an interview Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot did with Mark Richards in which Kerry asked Mark Richards about Bill Cooper. Mark Richards answer was, was that bill copper knew what he was talking about.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
ty ATS for giving me the foundation to really understand who bill cooper was.

God speed Mr.cooper !

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I started with Bill Cooper, he was one of the first. then john Lear came. Most of it back then was about he MJ-12 documents. The way he died was one of the first things that made me go hmmm.. Plus if I remember correctly bill was the one who after saying the aliens were here backtracked and said he had been fooled by the government and that the gov was going to use terrorism to take control of the populace. Erriely uncanny.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Care to share who/what got you going down the rabbit hole?

Hmm, that is a really good question. It's been about 15 years and I must have been 18 or 19 at the time, so it's hard to remember exactly. I got into the counter-culture, let's just say that, in the San Francisco area. So to be honest, I think I might have entered this world the old-school 60's route, through some of the beliefs from the counter-culture. Then only later did I start to read a bunch of that kind of stuff.

Lol, I do remember reading David Icke's "The Biggest Secret" probably at 21, and then making fun of it to my brother. So by that age I was reading some alternative books for sure, but it had started as more of a feeling or intuition before that.

For example, I would like to believe I am a really intuitive person and this explains part of my searching for answers. I swear that when the build-up to the Iraq War hit, I somehow knew rock solid from the very beginning that we were being lied to and that the reasons for going there were wrong. So much so that I was telling everyone and protesting on the street. At that time I didn't have a lot of formal education beyond barely finishing high school.

So, in my case I think the intuition and questions came first, and then accelerated with slowly coming upon other people and books in that vein.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I always thought it was neat when he had his daughter start the show with the Pledge of Allegiance. He definitely had an everyman feel about him!

Yeah, I remember that. Cute
. I wonder where his daughter is now? A kid could go two ways growing up like that: Swear it all off and go the other way or become deeply absorbed in ATS subjects.

I don't know what I would do if my father was a well known conspiracy theorist and then died in a shoot out with police.

Sometimes one has to wonder.

I know that many will say Cooper was a drunk and caused the fight with the sheriff's deputies or whatever. Possible.

But the ones that make me even more go hmmm are some of these other cases where a conspiracy author "suicides" his entire family and himself, and family dog... That just sounds a bit over the top.

So, for example, if I was a relative of such a person (not one suicided), I don't know how I could ignore such a suspicious death. I feel like it would make me want to investigate their claims further. But then, many people have no interest in such subjects, at any cost.
edit on 9-6-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I randomly picked am episode, having been a while since listening to Mr Cooper, and I clicked 412, Ranier invasion. Seriously, listen to this episode. It's surreal. Could have been recorded last month.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I didn't start with him but he is one of those steps along the way to the truth that shouldn't be skipped .

ditto

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Bill was way ahead of his time.
Just listen to him spill the beans on the UFO/extraterrestrial phenomenon decades ago.

Unfortunately there are many who either haven't got it yet, don't want to get it yet, never want to get it, or have got it but choose to ally themselves with suppression campaigns. The last on that list are the worst.

top topics

join