It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I wish you understand Spanish for this one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
So I was born in Venezuela, and you all know a revolution installed there since 98, this is the result of it

If you don't understand what she says, the woman is using the revolutionary rhetoric about how companies are bad and revolution is good, saying about how in the old time they dint need processed products, they dint need sugar, they just went to the grandma house and took some plant for the sweet or something like that, then she said that not too long ago there was no acetaminophen due to corporations that made the people dependent to imports, so what Venezuelans have to do to fix it, its just to plant their little acetaminophen plants...

Funny part is the woman twitter.com... its a university professor with a doctorate in education

Its funny, trust me...

cricket sounds...

Oh she is a candidate to congress by the ruling party, that explains a lot, politicians man

edit on 8-6-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I know where there is an acetaminophen plant.
I have to drive about 40 minutes to get to it though.
It is called McNeil Laboratories.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Do you need to water it too much? it is for indoors or it require plenty of light?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Lol, good one, this one's my personal favourite from Maduro.
Funny thing is, he says it not once but twice! Hilarious!

For those who don't speak spanish, the president is talking about jesus multipñlication of the loaves. But he messes up, not once, but twice. The spanish word for loaves is "panes", and for penis is "penes".
I wonder what was going in his mind....

top topics

join