It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology rehab "NARCONON" Prey on the weak to recruit and make money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I recently visited a facility, well.. i checked myself in to this treatment center a front for Scientology. there methods were ridiculous the exercises that i observed and par took in would have absolutely no real affect besides the placebo or whatever you want to call it, these facility's are not even run by professionals. the way they do this is get people checked in at any cost be completely friendly, bull# about the success rates and you complete the program 3-6 months and after you complete the program and you may have been brain washed by L. Ron Hubbard's teachings, they also offer you a job 100% and you teach what you learned from L Ron.

They have numerous law suits and many people have even so much as died there from the treatment yeah treatment consists of every day going into a sauna for a long period of time. according to a study by scientist sorry i don't have the link i read it elsewhere but max is 30 minutes they put you in there for hours with little breaks and that goes on for months than after they put you in a 8 course program which you study these books that corrupt you and mind you the author is L.Ron. the place is run by previous addicts who had checked themselves in and with little to no knowledge get jobs there in summary they take you in a weak state give you some bull# treatment take your money brainwash you and eventually turn you into a Scientologist..

There is tons of information leaking about them even past executives have spoken about this place being a front and completely corrupt i mean come on Scientologist executives or higher ups are known to blackmail among other things its all about the money and growing in mass equal's out to more money and preying on the emotions of family's who deal with drug addiction in the family is by far a low.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Scientology is a dangerous cult already outlawed in many countries, and which infiltrated US government agencies

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyStarOne

Sooooooo the treatment facility didn't help you much ???

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Will read later but the title is accurate, I have been through the program. It helped me a lot but I can tell you it is a dangerous program that can potentially brain wash stupids. I'll contribute more later when I have time.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Sounds about right. Scientology is the only organization in the world that is evil enough to challenge the IRS at its own game and succeed.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Ah yes, Scientology's Purification Rundown (Purif)

Vitamin "bombs" risk poisoning their users. The State of Oklahoma's examiners reported in 1991 that "The use of high amounts of vitamins and minerals in the amounts described administered by Narconon can be potentially dangerous to the patients of Narconon according to the more credible medical evidence ...

.....In almost every single case, Hubbard recommends dosages well above the safe limits, in some cases as much as 142 times more than the toxic level. The side effects of such huge overdoses range from liver damage, hair loss, brain swelling and nausea up to fatal heart and respiratory failure.

Narconon is about as reliable as the Scientology owned and run Cult Awareness Network

These Scientology people are beyond evil, they're very, very dangerous.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Narconon is bad news. They really have killed people due to their lack of medical understanding regarding alcoholism.

If you are a heavy, long-time drinker, you can have a seizure and die from the withdrawals. Medical supervision is sometimes needed to make sure a patient doesn't die while detoxing.

"Hey let's take this guy who's shaking, sweating, hallucinating and about to seize up and die and stick him in a hot sauna!"

No, how about you take him to a the ER or hospital and get him the medical treatment for a proper safe detox. Then, if you so desire, you can indoctrinate him all you want with your rubbish science-fiction religion.

Just make sure you get to his hospital room before the AA people do, they're pretty quick to pick up new members too.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

About that...

Bill Wilson (founder of AA) actually believed and did the vitamin mega-dosing. He claimed high doses of niacin were very successful and wanted to bring it to all of his AA folks, but was shut down by the very group (AA) he started. It's a very interesting conspiracy actually.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Legman

No not at all in my opinion, As soon as I learned more I checked myself out.

new topics

top topics

join