It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All is energy and love is the strongest (light/chakras/frequencies/gamma brain waves)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: cooperton

I also heard that The Chakras represent different glands which give off different hormones.

Yeah I would imagine an amplification of these charges (i.e. opening up the chakras) would cause a physiological change in the adjacent glands, hence the mechanism of how these glands react to chakra activation. Becker found that amplifying or diminishing these charges had a predictable, significant effect on healing.

The 3rd eye/pineal gland gives off melanin which is released while dreaming.

Pineal Gland is amazing. Does it release melanin as well as melatonin? I think melanin is a polymer of melatonin so that would make sense. Also releases '___' (Sahai et al. (2013). Pineal gland: A structural and functional enigma), which is like the biochemical basis for "seeing" the spiritual/higher realm. Activating your inner eye is key:

"The lamp of the body is the eye, if, therefore, thine eye may be perfect, all thy body shall be enlightened," (Mthw 6:22 YLT)

notice the singular "eye"? Pineal Gland.

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Then when many produce the Gamma wave on a massive scale with Love and Compassion vibrations of intent
they may be able to as a group override the lower waves (of the MATRIX) which may be associated with lower vibrative activities associated with being in LACK of or in denial of Love & Happiness...

Heaven on earth, perhaps? It has been here all along, we've just been caught up in the selfish matrix. Gamma waves are like our brains tuning into the Divine frequency

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
^^^

"Also releases dmt (dimethyltryptamine) (Sahai et al. (2013). Pineal gland: A structural and functional enigma), which is like the biochemical basis for "seeing" the spiritual/higher realm.

I saw that it was censored, and could not edit the post above to avoid censorship. Gotta love neuroscience, so provocative (Close your kids eyes!).
edit on 12-6-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join