It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we need the Antichrist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
You know honestly if I believed in all that hocus pocus I would welcome the AC considering their reign is supposed to last a 1000 years before JC shows back up and the first part is going to be all warm and fuzzy making the world over fall in love. To my point I'm pretty sure the world would only get better at least in my lifespan if I believed in that sort of thing that is.

Really? One thousand years the AC will reign and then JC shows up?

You have made up your mind huh? Well brother, let me tell you, your information is wrong. AC will rule for seven years, then JC returns, locks up all evil spirits, demons, fallen angels, Satan and Lucifer for one thousand years while he rules the planet and then for mankind's final test..... the gates of hell are opened and all in hell walks upon the earth and all those who align with anything from hell will be destroyed for eternity.

NOTE: Hell is not forever like many people seem to think. Actually JC (as you like to call him) will destroy hell and everything in it. So hell is but for a time.........

edit on 8-6-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcana
Saturn and Mars Alchemical Symbols located on his right hand wrist.

You mean Satan and War?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

originally posted by: VitaArcana
Saturn and Mars Alchemical Symbols located on his right hand wrist.

You mean Satan and War?

^This guy knows his stuff!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
If there ever was an anti-Christ he has come and gone, but his legacy lives on.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You certainly do need the 'antichrist' if you don't want the ending (of the christian little golden book) to drift off into an unrequieted ending...or/and if you are unprepared to face the idiocy of thinking that the word 'Almighty' is not good enough for you, and you'd rather dodge responsibility, and blame an imagined, 'created' foe that could somehow be any sort of threat - real or imagined (specifically, imagined)...

Most cosmologies have 'rules'...many tell you to be careful how you use your imagination...savvy?

Å99

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join