It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to upload a video that isn't on YouTube?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hi Guys..

I'm new to this and I'm wondering if I can upload a video without it being On YouTube?

Thanks in advance for any info!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77
If the video is on youtube, you don't upload it, you just post the video link. You can embed the video, but sometimes the uploader blocks viewing embedded videos so this doesn't always help.

You can post links to other sites with videos, but only youtube videos have the embed feature on ATS.

You can't upload videos to ATS, unless you're participating in some ATS-sanctioned project to do so, which most of us aren't.

edit on 6-6-2015 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Thanks for explaining that Arbitrageur! Ok,it looks like it better put that onto YouTube then..thanks for the help much appreciated!

a reply to: Arbitrageur

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

There is a way to embed liveleak video but I have no idea how. Your best bet would be youtube.
Wait, were you asking about embedding or uploading?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

How to embed LIVE LEAK Video......

I back-engineered this thanks to Skeptic Overlord embedding a live leak video in one of my threads

2. copy this component after the "equals" sign

3. Paste said component in between these bbcodes noting that I have deliberately left off the first [ in this bbcode as it will not post correctly here so add that [ to it OK --------> LiveL] [/LiveL]

4. And Presto........

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thanks, I didn't know we could do that. I wonder if there are any other video sites we can embed similar to that? Still, youtube is the only one with the handy dandy script tool in the post window to aid the embedding, but it doesn't look that hard to embed live leak videos without the script.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Bloody genius that, simple as most fixes are. You get a beer man.

new topics

top topics

join