It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul Seeks To Tie Pentagon Funding To Release Of Classified 9/11 docs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Anyone in a position of power who demands transparency from the government should have every ones vote. To many lies, propaganda and classified documents on just about everything one can imagine go un-vetted.

You must be one of the sensitive sympathizers he's trying to swing.

Future, generations wI'll see through all these talking heads and their intertwined bull#.

Unfortunately, thst will be too far down the road.

You really think their are candidates? You don't see how the voting system of two sides of the same coin, is a hollywood-like act?

President has been chosen for 2016 long ago.

Wake up Alice.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta Your thoughts ?

there should be nothing classified regarding 9/11. it was an attack on every american citizen and as such, every american citizen has the right to know EVERYTHING that is documented. nothing to hide, nothing to fear. how's that work for the government? it seems not as they would like. lies have a propensity for breeding secrets.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
So they release the 28 pages and in it shows that a member of the royal family funded the hijackers.

No news there.
Especially since the royal family is 15,000 strong.
There's a black sheep in every family.

wow! fancy seeing you here. quelle surprise.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
Sometimes I wonder if the existence of Ron Paul and Rand Paul is to *appease the opposition* to TPTB.

They stand for everything the opposition wants.

So lets just say TPTB were geniuses, and thought, 'hey, lets create our own opposition to us' and let the people who support the opposition to us stand behind them, and support them; that way, it will take all of the energy and organization away from any genuine opposition.

.. 'because we will never let the opposition succeed in their goals, since they work for us.' - say TPTB.

I don't know, just a thought. Not too far fetched for me to believe.

Good points, but I don't believe it's willing appeasement. Seems they would favor them a bit more, see how Paul was treated by the media last election, outside of Alt media and RT.

I've seen Ron Paul twice in person. He didn't come off as opposition but rather someone who is genuine in what they believe and share. Overall he surely upset the Repubs and especially the media(claimed mostly to be administration run).

Though can't say I fully agree with Rand(even Paul on some issues) on all his stances, playing the Repub line too much and more but does he have a choice? I think so in some issues.

I'm hoping most know, all his efforts will help, but presidents are selected not elected. Rand won't be allowed to become president unless he will cave into them-so far doesn't look like they will favor him, same goes with Sanders(supporting parts of the TPP as he does will make them like him more though).

At least hope he can make waves, unlike being shut down so much as his dad was, to counter the same side of different coins who will be the front runners; Clinton vs Bush? I hear Bush isn't doing to good with his campign? Clinton vs Rubio?

Just a reminder don't discount their efforts(Paul, Wyden, Gillibrand-others on other concerns) because what is anyone else in the political dog and pony show doing with these concerns? Nothing.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I won't go into all the details, but there came a time in my life when my daughters were young that I told them that any secret, is not a good thing. We are being ruled by people that are bad and that have evil plans for us and OUR country. It is time for Revolution! It is time to show our government and the world that this is not us...this is not our will and it is time to clean house.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Go rand go

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join