It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ummm...here is an example of some of my free verse...let me know what you think...

Falling

Some fall easy like leaves
Within octobers wind
Others cling fast to themselves
Not letting go
Fearing the fall
When the timing is right
When the partner is right
They fall

Some lie close to the surface
Others run deep like placid waters
Common ground calls to both of them
Come come
Mingle currents like veins
Joined to one strong heartbeat
It soothes It rocks
How easy you fall
How hard I cling to not letting go

This is kind of straight forward and uncomplicated...no hidden traps for the unwary...no Myst-like puzzles to overcome...merely a little hormonal gravitational attraction...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Nice. Reminds me of a dream I used to have when I was younger.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'm just waiting for the book you are going to publish with your stuff. I love everything you write!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I can't say which of you writing's I like the best.

But I must say, this one is on top.

Just wanted to add, that I have the same thought as Night. You have a gift.

I could see you creating a collection of your work and sharing it on a larger scale.

edit on 4-6-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

Ummm...hello Searcher...I had a recurring dream as a child that followed me into adulthood...I dream about it fairly often still...

It has to do with yearning to fly so desperately (an attempt to flee...?) that I actually move up into the air and soar like a cackling banshee...(probably unresolved issues)...

Those are other stories...perhaps I'll tell them someday...

Thank you...I'm glad I could help stir memories kettle...Be well my friend...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ummm...You'll have to acquire the patience of Job I think...Night Star...Who knows...perhaps the heavens will align and some door will open the wee tiniest crack...and zip...my foot will be in it so fast they'll have to rename the flash...the flicker...
I really haven't tried to pursue any publishing...probably subconscious fears of rejection or some such nonsense...OOPS...there I go being my own analyst again.................sorry...

(read all from OOPS to sorry in that cartoon falsetto-ish voice)

Thank you my friend...you give me much to ponder...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Ummm...Hey Kat...How is your day going...?

If one truly has some purpose...who knows...perhaps I've stumbled over my own feet into it...
All I really know or at least have discovered...is that my true nature lives deep in the heart of compassion...an honest to God desire to see you and all others as dumbfoundedly (I know...I know) awe struck and awash in innocent introspection...as I am...
If whatever this is...has any correlation to what I perceive...then my friend...I have all of you to thank...all of your minds and souls out there burning so bright...lighting my way...

How could I ever walk in shadow...with such brilliance as my guide...?

Be well...know that I am severely humbled...If I truly have a gift...then it is all your lights...and everything that moves or lies quiescent...every moment that was given me..........how could I ever not wish to give such back...and more...?

YouSir

top topics

join