It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a freshman but might as well be for all my lack of knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'm no longer a freshman here but I feel lost. My avatar crashed, see? It used to be a big rock that looked like an alien. See? It's gone. Just gone and I don't know how.

So, it has been quite a while since I have gotten to that page where I can change things and maybe get it back up. I can't find that page since the last go round of new controls and stuff. I know how to access myATS because there it is, up there on the top row of things to click, but once in there I can't figure out how to go any farther to get to fixing my stuff.

I also know how to get to my profile because I found the little icon that looks like a painters pallet. But I click on that one and and and I can't figure out how to go on from there.

So, can someone please tell me the route to get into those personal places so maybe I can fix my avatar and other things?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Your avatar looks fine and normal to me.

That was fast!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Looks like the problem is on your end, your avatar is still showing on my end.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Clear your browser history, cache, etc. And then reload ATS. You should see your avatar.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Your avatar is fine to me.

Anyway, in answer to your question, for next time if needed,you need to click the down arrow next to the log out button, and then in the dropdown menu, you click account, that is where you can make changes related to your avatar.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Like the others said, I think it's on your end. I see your avatar just fine.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Nope. But I did spend an hour or so finding the pic in my computer images, resized it uploaded it again and clicked it for avatar and up it came. That still dosen't explain why everyone else could see it but not me. Thanks anyway.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Thanks Jon. That simple little arrow took me into the place where could eventually figure things out.

top topics

join