It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I filmed a red UFO but it looked just like a type of star?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hey everyone. A few days ago, I filmed a red UFO at night that was moving at a high speed (Higher than that of a plane/helicopter). The object wasn't far away from where I was. And the object when I zoomed it in, it looked exactly just like a type of star which I have also seen with my camcorder (Which has a powerful zoom). How is this possible? Now, it wasnt a shooting star as the speed was different and the flight seemed controlled, it also didn't have the light beam as shooting stars have. I found it to be very strange how the object looked exactly just like a type of star which I have also filmed and see on the daily. The red UFO didn't flicker. I will upload the video soon to youtube, but if you guys could explain this strange phenomenon of a UFO looking exactly like a type of star I would greatly appreciate. Thanks in advance.
edit on 1-6-2015 by Zeus050 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeus050

I'm nothing resembling an expert here...

A red star moving, sounds a lot like an aircraft. Was it anything like near sun rise/sun set? Depending upon how high it is, sunlight can reflect off them for rather a long time after the sun is completely below the horizon.

Or, it could be flying saucer, indeed.

But, I'm looking forward to seeing the video.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
Forgot to say that it was at night. Sorry. Will upload the video soon. Thanks for answering.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
ooooh, look forward to seeing the vid!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Interesting. Do You have a pic of the star You mentioned,
along with the video to post,
so We can do some comparisons?!
Thanx, Syx...

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Could have been a satellite. Too slow for a shooting star, but not a plane or helicopter.

Might help?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
was it red or more to orange?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The ISS will appear to be a star, appear to be moving faster than an aircraft, will appear to change directions. I saw it one night while the space shuttle was docked to it (before I owned a telescope which wouldn't have mattered since it was moving so fast). It seemed to be moving about the speed of a Cessna but with no noise obviously. When it got over my house it took a left and started heading north. I ran to the front of my house and watched it as long as I could before it disappeared behind the treeline. I had no idea what it was but it never occurred to me to jump the the flying saucer explanation. The next day my neighbor told me what it was and was disappointed because they were looking for it but never saw it.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Where's the video ?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: icewater

When it got over my house it took a left

It is impossible for The ISS to take a left or a right for that matter. It's locked in low earth orbit, objects in orbit are in a continuous state of freefall.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
a reply to: icewater

When it got over my house it took a left

It is impossible for The ISS to take a left or a right for that matter. It's locked in low earth orbit, objects in orbit are in a continuous state of freefall.

I think icewater understands that, he/she had already said it "appears to change direction" which it does especially when not an overhead pass of 90°since both the ISS and Earth are in motion.
I should have added it'll be passing over here at 00:41:38 am ~@ 40° ..another ten to twelve minutes.

edit on 1-6-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Yes, I have a picture of the star along with the UFO video. They are about exactly the same though. That 's why I found it so strange.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
It was red, and white in the center.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
On my computer.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Because they don't show up on ordinary camera's well.

The most common one we sighted was red covered craft, under the light guesses at about 30-50 foot circumference. Much lower than the height you gave. Hard to eyeball but would say 200 feet and lower, down to just over 100. Watching a few planes whiz buy, would say, low plane height, or even lower one was 50 feet over the roof. That was a different type. Stand still, for 5 minutes, move slowly out back, when my son called me out few a few of them. Appear after greeting me, "Don't go in yet, we haven't greeted you yet!" And suddenly appear behind the clump of trees. They tended to arc up high to go over the roof over town, sometimes just vanished. But under the red light was a saucer when it just flew straight over our roof, that was after the greeting.

I didn't have a working camera at the time on hand, but knew already from the ones online, that they appear as orbs, but they're crafts under lights.

For example the one that was roughly 50 feet above the roof. That was a guess. I noted it was about the height of one of the evergreens outback, over the roof, they varied between 50 and 70 feet, roughly. I also had a shout so loud before seeing that, and having my son run outside to witness it with me. "I'm going to greet you right up close" in a very formal stilted "voice", so loud I thought I heard it audibly and was walking around the bushes and shed expecting a man to be greeting me. But this wedge shaped, whitish yellowish light, like a lopsided pyramid flew over the roof slowly and soundlessly, a few townhouses down.

My son with 20/20 vision, said, Mom it looks like that because its flying, he used his arm to demonstrate, nose in the air, tail down, and is a wingless type of plane, so basically a cigar shaped craft.

So got contact with mine, and though my son didn't get the same degree of contact, he had missing time and shared events, while we had other things going on. But he seemed to know for some reason when this soundless craft, the red lit one, would go over our roof again and looked like he was in a trance and I asked if he was connected to it, and he nodded. He couldn't talk very well. Then he pointed to a orb that from a distance was the size of a tennis ball, so bigger. Like some kind of a censor.

Its not a star. It just won't show up well. If it was closer and you could interact with this, you'd know, but have a hard time, like I do, sharing it with others because you have to be there, to experience that. Camera's aren't going to show what it is.

Edit to add: the reason I suspected it was a saucer before it chose to fly straight over the roof and be seen, was that in 2008, when we first saw this, there was a similar report of a sighting just down the road, in between Chilliwack and Abbotsford, that was also a red light, and they pulled over and saw the saucer. So tend to see that kind of craft as a saucer.
edit on 1-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zeus050
a reply to: gortex
On my computer.

So when you wrote "I will upload the video soon to youtube" ..... that wasn't true ?

You signed up yesterday and rushed through your 20 posts to create this thread ... and yet no video ...
Probably best to let it stay on your computer , sounds like just another lantern video anyway.

edit on 2-6-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I agree. Where is the video? We don't want talk, we want the video. Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99
Same old stories unity and never any REAL evidence from you!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: Unity_99
Same old stories unity and never any REAL evidence from you!

Yep. Hes seen SO many UFOs thats its almost become routine to him...but he has no proof. So we just have to trust him.

Funny, you guys dont trust anything anyone in government says but are happy to lap up tall tale after tall tale of ufos and countless encounters from people you dont even know.

edit on 2-6-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherdaytoday
I agree. Where is the video? We don't want talk, we want the video. Pics or it didn't happen.

Dont hold your breath mate. Chalk it up to anopther ridiculous UFO story that is making you belivers look like idiots.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join