It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low Startup Low Investment Online Business...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
...with high growth and high income potential.

I have been looking into the possibility of starting an online business of some kind, and am hoping the ATS entrepreneurs can give me some suggestions and direction. I am already self-employed, and hoping to supplement my present business, and eventually transition to a full-time online venture that will allow me to live anywhere in the country, instead of being tied to a local customer base. Any ideas would be appreciated. I'm looking for avenues I haven't thought of, or explored yet. I'm hoping to stay away from physical products as much as possible, but I wouldn't reject that as a possibility, either. Thoughts?
edit on 6/1/2015 by Klassified because: edit

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I hear Silk Road needs a new Dread Pirate Roberts.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Muahah.

Off topic, but HILARIOUS.

As for the OP, I would suggest something in in Consulting. Plenty of web based businesses are willing to shell out tons of money for a good pair of 2nd eyes on their operations.

Outside of that, I can only suggest the millions of 50000 a day, working from home, answering survey ads we see so much of on the nets these days lol

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I hear the position has been put on hold, pending management restructure.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

last i heard...... the government believes you should be put in prison about three times longer for that than murder. so, definitely not a bright career.

an excellent goal.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

As more and more states legalize MJ, it increasingly becomes more mainstream from a entrepreneurial perspective.

Opportunities abound around this new industry. If I wasn't so bogged down with my current 3 endeavors, I'd be researching this and finding a comfortable little niche somewhere.

I know you can write! Content and copy is always in demand from producers of everything...commercials, comedy, TV, scripts, documentaries, etc. With the new political season upon us; media people are in demand. This is where my endeavors are concentrated currently. Low start up, 0 investment....I'm sure you already have a laptop or tablet.

I have a friend that writes copy/articles on beaches from Thailand to Jamaica and another that drives high dollar sports cars and writes about their performance for online mags. spends most of his time in Europe.

Good Luck!!
edit on 1-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Kinky dating sites.

I hear that there is a lot of money to be made by being an online Nigerian prince.

edit on b000000302015-06-01T12:45:44-05:0012America/ChicagoMon, 01 Jun 2015 12:45:44 -05001200000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Why not focus on expanding your current business? For example, if you already have an established and loyal customer base offer them incentives for referrals.

It's a lot easier to expand something in place than start from scratch.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Network marketing.

1. Low startup
2. Low investment/overhead
3. Online

There are also many other reasons why you might want to consider looking at this business model...but your criteria are easily met when looking at network marketing.
edit on 1-6-2015 by Coup_Detat_Cam because: i kant spel

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Interesting. I have considered blogging as a way to start, but it takes time to build clicks and get advertisers. I've not considered some of the things you've mentioned, though. Worth looking into. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Kinky dating sites.

I hear that there is a lot of money to be made by being an online Nigerian prince.

I considered something crazy like a dating site. Lol.

The market does seem to be saturated, though. Unless I can think of some new twist on it.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Why not focus on expanding your current business? For example, if you already have an established and loyal customer base offer them incentives for referrals.

It's a lot easier to expand something in place than start from scratch.

I've considered this, and already do something similar, but I'm looking to transition into something that doesn't lock me into a local market. Good suggestion though.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coup_Detat_Cam

Network marketing.

1. Low startup
2. Low investment/overhead
3. Online

There are also many other reasons why you might want to consider looking at this business model...but your criteria are easily met when looking at network marketing.

Will check it out! Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join