It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem Trails in Atlanta, wtf..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
dh

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
The "chem-trails" have been pretty well debunked by now, but there are still a couple of "chem-a-zoid" sites, although not that many people go there any more.

Carnicon's and Thermit's sites may still be up, and there's this one site where a guy will tell you how to make a "chem-buster" out of a shower-rod, a bucket of epoxy and some crystals or something.

I think he claims that it stops hurricanes or rainstorms, too.

Stop playing dumb Off The Street
You know far more than you reveal
What you really know is that you can't reveal convincing photographed evidence from more than a decade or so ago that the skies looked then in any way similar to what they do now
Also you know that chembusters have nothing to do with shower-rods and everything to do with serious though persecuted scientist Wilhelm Reich's cloudbuster as anthemised by Kate Bush and Patti Smith
I've had a chem/cloudbuster up and running for 3 years and it does break up trails to an extent according to the intensity of trailing, as well as cutting through stormheads when aimed with good intent
Chemtrails are far from being debunked, though there has been no completely satisfactory explanation of the phenomenon, though in my own perspective it's to do with the intense vibrational changes that are occurring which are stripping and revealing reality at the present time
Some folks at the pinnacle of the global community don't like that and are determined to disrupt that process whilst using muti-faceted techniques to carry out their eugenic and enslavement program
Even an ordinary guy can understand that

<< 1   >>

join