It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Real Time Travellers - Heads up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Z77ZABCD

I've experienced "time travel" - but not in the conventional state of viewing it.

Most of it has been purely mental....different timelines and periods of history and alternate history overlapping onto the current line. I have no proof, and my journal is less than sufficient to cover all the ground I've been on when these events occur. Most would chalk it up to little more than an over-active imagination, and that's fine with me.

I'd rather think of these interruptions as divergent thinking than actual verifiable potentials. I blip through them, some last for a fraction of a minute, others take months to walk through. They're almost like mental bubbles. One experiences, but cannot interact directly with the time-scape. Observation and intellectual experiences only. Passing like ships in the night.

These experiences yield little more than more material to bulk up the sci-fi and fiction sections of the bookshelves. What might have been, what was in another time and place, what might be in our own futures. Some things I've experienced I dare not write down for fear of adversely affecting the future of the main timeline. We've seen what happened to Huxley's and Orwell's dystopian landscapes to name but a few authors. How the ideas bled into the modern world we know today.

As such there is no chance in hell of me writing my nightmarish visions down in any capacity. Almost impossible for me to do these days, seems there is a large flux going on in the sector I operate in. Nothing tangible to report, and nothing I am able to influence or control anyway. The slips happened under the control of a hand much more skilled than my own. I am merely a small gear in the greater machine and limited to what extent I can effect causality.

Maybe one day circumstances will change....I'm still trying to keep notes, but when I land back in the main timeline, there is no reason to write anymore. I've tried and I simply can't ensnare the muse anymore.

Time-travel.
Imagination.
Divergent thinking.
Mental illness.

Call it what you will, it's all the same damned boat to me.

edit on 5/23/15 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar, formatting

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
lol
a reply to: combatmaster

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Why don't you start your own bulletin board system specifically discussing time travel .........

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I had an '85 Plymouth that was apparently a time machine.
I lost about 2 hours in what seemed like a few minutes.
It was very disorienting.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I had an '85 Plymouth that was apparently a time machine.
I lost about 2 hours in what seemed like a few minutes.
It was very disorienting.

skunkape, I don't think the OP intended to hear about your sex life....

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I hear ya.

Once had a '65 Mustang that ended us up in a zone right out of Stephen Kings Mrs. Todd's Shortcut.

Damn I miss that car.
Always something interesting with her on a road trip.

edit on 5/23/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting....it's starting to become a trademark

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
i think the "elite" have no reason to let us know about extra or pre terestrials, they like how things are now, able to keep milking the masses... an evolved species will look upon this practise frowning. scientists all work for a company with interests like keeping things how they are now... we are pushing against a glass ceiling kept there by the elite controlling scientist on a lower level. as soon as there is money involved there goes the benefit of humanity... 100 years ago science was to further mankind, now its all in the safe, as knowledge is money, so they could drain us product by product by product... main stream science gets smaller and smaller and once you get a job all you do is research what your company tells you you can. results only come out if they cant monetize them or if this information is monetized directly by selling it. theres no I in team (humanity).

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
i really dont think time traveling is possible, the future is a concept of what could be or will be taking for granted that time will continue, we can only extrapolate and get a glimpse or thought about what is likely to happen on a later time...
we can not travel milli seconds in to the future, as it is happening in the now. once we master space travel and can be seemingly instantanious between places in spoace very far apart, time will mean notinhg anymore. everything happens live and at the same time, if you can be closer to what you want to observe.... the light doesnt have to do the traveling to bring you the information so slow, as you are already local able to observe...

we today have spy planes recording big peaces of earth.... 24/7 but portions... i think truly advanced beings that can travel instantly would monitor us from space easily (black knight sattelite?), from the beginning of time and record our earth with super hi detail, hi resolution able to show us our past. if they wanted to show a possible future, they could only do so by showing us pre recorded material from another planet with humanoids that evolved like us, or are a little further ahead than us (but this did not happen on a wordlike scale yet only some personal experiences which seem unbeliveble to us often as the observer tries to explain magical things, so far ahead we cant distinguish easily). time is manmade, only additive and only in our mind can we rewind images we have seen, we play back the images in reversed order sort of speak. we can only play back previously recorded material. if we can go very far very quick, and come back much later but instant... yes time did not stand still and evolution gradually kept happening.... it just depends on the obsderver and when he return to a site of interest.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I consider myself a time traveler. What are your questions?
edit on 24-5-2015 by Chayote because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hi thanks for your reply.

Ok, going along with this and suspending disbelief for a bit. I acknowledge that there will be certain assumptions put forward in my questions. Im not attempting to try to convince anyone, just putting some questions out there.

1. Can you please describe the means by which you have time travelled?
2. Is there a way to free the whole of the collective conscious from the influence of saturns rings (the frequencies being put out) and those that seek to manipulate and control us? If so how?
3. What is the environment like now? have we given room for nature?
4. Are there individual freedoms? How does that differ from today if at all?
5. What technology would be of interest to us? Spark our imaginations please
6. Can you substantiate something thats going to happen this year 2015, so that we can check it. May help to give some credence.
7. Whats happening on mars? Europa? Anything worth noting?
8. What is Eva? Eve... Evie
9. Describe 3 important things we Must know, if we are to avoid such and such
10. If the future is pure potential, then how can you be here?
11. What is the cause of the "black"?, the wall that been blocking vision

Hmm I might refer back to this post again.

a reply to: Chayote

edit on 24-5-2015 by Z77ZABCD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The only way I know of present day humans engaging in time travel is via OBE.
It usually takes massive meditation and natural ability to do it.
I can't. But apparently others can.
They remote view or touch the astral plane while in an OBE.
Time disappears and they can see the 'past' and 'future' at the same time.
That's the only 'time travel' I can think of that is within our reach.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I could show you how to time travel, but then I'd have to kill you. Or you'd have to kill yourself.

No, seriously, you can't take your body with you - as FlyersFan just mentioned...

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Thank you, you two... so physical translocation is impossable, why please?

... ive come accross some info to do with OBE remote viewing stuff. Thats what the question "black wall" was about. There is also an underground experiment involving 8 foot sheets of metal, curved into a spiral. Havent been able to locate that on google again.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Warning from the future ,Humanity has been hijacked by the incorporation of haarp into the network of cell towers and is being used to effect the brain waves (biorelevant feed back loop) of the 3 billion people left on the earth.The high energy they where pounding the upper atmosphere affected the sun causing solar eruptions,the sun which come to find out was the output of a huge black hole.The compartmental ism of the secret workings of the elite is what protected them form being found out and doomed the earth to there foolish desires to try to take over nature to enrich themselves.Man always has been the inventor of defective machines and it has come to fruition.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Z77ZABCD
Thank you, you two... so physical translocation is impossable, why please?

I don't know if it will be impossible forever. I kinda think so. But at least at this time the only way some know how to transverse the timeline is via OBE and remote viewing. Astro surfing the event horizon

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Time is linear, your thoughts is not. Learn how to use it for good, or not if u cant. Everything is one and the same, not divided. Learn this and you will see everything, and its beatuiful.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DiddyMcCoy

Thank you, wonderfully put.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Is OBE stuff something youve researched? would you care to share the technique in steps, for example? ... thanks for your posts by the way

edit on 25-5-2015 by Z77ZABCD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Stephen Hawking invites all time travelers to a party!

4 years ago.

No, really!

Hint: It was a very... lonely... event.
Come on - if you are a time traveller and have the perfect opportunity to be recognized as one by one of the worlds most famous scientists: you go there. If you want publicity, that is.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Sorry for the delay.

originally posted by: Z77ZABCD
Dear swanne: Been thinking... if our planet moves with the sun through the galaxy ... forming a spiral motion. Then anyone who has actually discovered how to time travel would suddenly find themselves out in space somewhere. I recon time travel would also need precise coordinates.

Actually say we start on Earth. The motion velocity of the point where we start is already imparted to us. In other words, you and Earth both move at the same speed across the cosmos, no matter how large is the cosmos. Relativity reminds us us that the important thing is the relative motion between you and Earth. So although time travel does require a fine tuning of the Time coordinate, space coordinates are no more complicated to treat than in normal travel. The only thing you must make sure is extreme circumstances - such as, does the Earth rotate the Sun faster/slower in the target time frame? Does the Earth exist at all in the target time frame? But other than that there is no need for a special, fancy space coordinate system.

Im not an expert... so what do we need? maybe cern is creating a miniture worm hole for information to pass through. If you switch it on in the "here now"... the earth moves a week later... and have it turned on in the "there now". Perhaps it creates a wormhole between the two. Everyone, thoughts welcome to this wacky idea.

Information requires time to go into the wormhole in the first place. Think about a sinkhole at the bottom of a bath tub - when you open the sinkhole, does all the water get instantaneously sucked out? No - it takes time. Mine takes hours - but that's beside the point, lol.
The holes the CERN is creating are very small - in fact, so small that they evaporate (yes, black holes can and do slowly evaporate) in a fraction of a second - too quick for any meaningful information to be transmitted through that manner.

... whats your current theories, interested.

About the CERN, or about time travel in general?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join