It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian embassy blown up in Damascus: Nusra Front suspected

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

You do realize Iran's been fighting ISIS in Iraq for a while now, right? Did you already forget the whole controversy about the US airstrikes in Iraq that were aiding Iran's operations against ISIS?

Or how about last December when the President of Iraq's Kurdish region thanked Iran for their help against ISIS?

edit on 21-5-2015 by enlightenedservant because: whoa the formatting was really funky lol

edit on 21-5-2015 by enlightenedservant because: ok I think the formatting's working now

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: introvert

Have you ever lived there? Been under the thumb of authority there? Try it sometime. Then and only then will I recant my statement.

hey there

I'm from Iran.

So what was that you were saying? Iran is too ignorant to fight ISIS?

I wonder whose been pushing back ISIS in syria and iraq for the past couple of years then! Mighty poseidon?
edit on 21-5-2015 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
kinda reminds one of the king david hotel

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

I am not in any position to call others ignorant and I did not do so in my post.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
kinda reminds one of the king david hotel

Ooooh! I'm telling Mr. Harper you said that!

Second line... still giggling!
edit on 598Thu, 21 May 2015 08:22:17 -050022318u15 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Oh BTW , i forgot to say that the news is false .

no such terrorist attack has been carried out . although , in the past couple of years , several such attempts has been foiled .

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

got a source that does not come from Debka file and sorcha fail? not saying it didnt happen mind you,just that i figured that source had less credibility then before its news or GLP......rt.com... RT (i know another stellar source) is the only one i can find talking about it and they refer to it as shelling?

www.presstv.ir... press tv says one dead from shelling so not sure whats going on but most mainstream media isnt covering it

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

May 20?

remember the 'gulf spill' happening on May 20?

I wonder why that date has a certain peculiarity...

knee-jerk post before reading past it...sorry.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones kinda reminds one of the king david hotel Ooooh! I'm telling Mr. Harper you said that! Second line... still giggling!

How in the world did you guys find out about that ???

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Oh come on guys, it's debka, we know it's a bs site full of bs stories. It's like linking to the Onion and expecting people to take it seriously.

Here guys, I got a bridge to sell ya.
edit on 21-5-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join