It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed conspiracy about American Psychological Association also includes Zimbardo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Since I posted this Philip Zimbardo has come up with a film about his experiment that reruns the story without any critical review and one of the people writing it up is Michael Shermer who is involved in his own manipulation research as far as I can tell and has been providing lame rebuttals for rational conspiracy theories mixed in with rebuttals for less credible ones as part of his propaganda.

It does not seem uncommon for academics working with the CIA to write each other up as they see fit and I suspect that Shermer just might be doing that. I went into this more at Are Michael Shermer and Philip Zimbardo trying to be secular cult leaders?

They're both providing research and propaganda that enables a perpetual state of war based on lies.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I must shamefully confess to being "with the terrorists" at that time.
I will go willingly to the re-education center.
Please allow me 24 hours to get my affairs in order.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
www.medicaldaily.com...

American Psychological Association Report Finds Top Officials Manipulated Code Of Ethics To Enable US Torture Program

APA collaborated with the George W. Bush administration to keep psychologists involved with the interrogation program after the 2004 Abu Ghraib photo scandal — which showed abuse toward prisoners. Its well-known that doctors and psychologists oversaw the interrogators to ensure they didn’t break the law by torturing or abusing detainees. But according to the April report and this new one, senior officials at the APA shaped the association’s ethics policies to align with the needs of the Department of Defense’s (DoD) interrogation policies.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I was lead element...
It's not like they haven't been on this for decades anyway.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join