It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jesuits (NWO) and the new Inquisition

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: DrunkYogi

I have come to the conclusion that any of the desert religions are really not for men at all ,because they attract the most ugly minded, perverse men one can come across. Fine for the ladies who seem to handle it without the vicious tendencies, but for men just look at who groups like the jesuits attract and also the greed or the lust for unelectd power.

Right..cause the other religeons are better? How about hinduism. They formed a whole religeon to keep aryans and dravidians from mating out of racism. They invented hating dark skin.

How about animism in tribal life? Was that always beautiful and cozy?

People do bad things. Most scripture says not to. Although the vedas and upanishads actually encourage some pretty classist behaviour as a foundation most religeons need interpretation to make them say its ok to do bad things. Its not religeons folks its man. It has always existed. Theology and philosophy tries to make sence of it.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
a reply to: luthier

LOL. I will post this video again. Do yourself a favor and watch it. These powerful people, Abraham Lincoln etc, knew what the Jesuit organization really was and the danger they posed to the world.

Lol yeah because they wanted to teach the common person not just the elite. Read some history.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
I am sorry but your just ignorant my friend.

Hmmm...

Jesuits are scientists.

Hmmm....

Look up a thing called the big bang theory. Who came up with it?

Let me guess: Jesuits? Please. I guess Jesuits built the pyramids and spawned humanity too?

The list of jesuit scientist priests is huge. You obviously know nothing of catholocism besides conspiracy quack pot theories. Its a flawed religeon but within it are some extremely deep thinkers, philosophers and scientists.

There is no us or we attacking you here. You may feel alone with your hard-earned views and knowledge, I understand you, it's only natural, but so do I, and so does probably the person who started this thread and everybody else. It's the curse of intelligence. Unless some of us are in the same fraternity or order with a common agenda, working like a pack, say Jesuits or the bloody JW. That a religious order recruit their members among scientists doesn't make them all scientists.

Jesuits are a black thorn to the church and have always been. This is the very first Jesuit pope ever.

I'd say that'd count as an omen. The sitting pope is to be the last pope if we are to believe st. Malachy...

Again you post crazy videos the powers that be love to propagate so you take your eye off the real people.

And you saw me post a crazy propaganda video, where? Please, come out from the corner there, you are not alone, and I and the rest of ATS are not here to persecute you or work against you. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and if your knowledge is good, I'm sure that some people here would agree to some of your stuff and support you. Just quit whining about little me against the rest of the world. That is not how things work. Grow up, take a stand and kick ass.

Half the organizations you named were formed to have groups to talk about philosophy other than the church. They were secret groups talking about science and philosophy to not be sentenced to death by the vatican. The jesuits skated that line and were sometimes executed by the church for it.

Pick up some real books mate. Lots of them so you get a better picture than finding one crwzy source and running with it.

And no kidding they own hospitals and daycares kindagartens and schools. Thats where they teach, feed, and treat the poor and homeless no one else cares about.

You are talking to somebody else here. I didn't list any organisations, I mentioned the Knights of Malta (former Johannite Order). And to your last paragraph there, Jesuits don't teach, they fund. If I were filthy rich and built a hospital and a school and a university. Now what would that make of me, other than me being filthy rich— overly generous perhaps? Building a university doesn't make me a scientist.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

originally posted by: luthier
I am sorry but your just ignorant my friend.

Hmmm...

Jesuits are scientists.

Hmmm....

Look up a thing called the big bang theory. Who came up with it?

Let me guess: Jesuits? Please. I guess Jesuits built the pyramids and spawned humanity too?

The list of jesuit scientist priests is huge. You obviously know nothing of catholocism besides conspiracy quack pot theories. Its a flawed religeon but within it are some extremely deep thinkers, philosophers and scientists.

There is no us or we attacking you here. You may feel alone with your hard-earned views and knowledge, I understand you, it's only natural, but so do I, and so does probably the person who started this thread and everybody else. It's the curse of intelligence. Unless some of us are in the same fraternity or order with a common agenda, working like a pack, say Jesuits or the bloody JW. That a religious order recruit their members among scientists doesn't make them all scientists.

Jesuits are a black thorn to the church and have always been. This is the very first Jesuit pope ever.

I'd say that'd count as an omen. The sitting pope is to be the last pope if we are to believe st. Malachy...

Again you post crazy videos the powers that be love to propagate so you take your eye off the real people.

And you saw me post a crazy propaganda video, where? Please, come out from the corner there, you are not alone, and I and the rest of ATS are not here to persecute you or work against you. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and if your knowledge is good, I'm sure that some people here would agree to some of your stuff and support you. Just quit whining about little me against the rest of the world. That is not how things work. Grow up, take a stand and kick ass.

Half the organizations you named were formed to have groups to talk about philosophy other than the church. They were secret groups talking about science and philosophy to not be sentenced to death by the vatican. The jesuits skated that line and were sometimes executed by the church for it.

Pick up some real books mate. Lots of them so you get a better picture than finding one crwzy source and running with it.

And no kidding they own hospitals and daycares kindagartens and schools. Thats where they teach, feed, and treat the poor and homeless no one else cares about.

You are talking to somebody else here. I didn't list any organisations, I mentioned the Knights of Malta (former Johannite Order). And to your last paragraph there, Jesuits don't teach, they fund. If I were filthy rich and built a hospital and a school and a university. Now what would that make of me, other than me being filthy rich— overly generous perhaps? Building a university doesn't make me a scientist.

Uhh the big bang george laimatre was jesuit priest. Fordham university as well among others has many jesuit teachers. Jesuit hospitals and schools in third world countries have jesuit priests.

Your whole diatribe is nonsense and rely on bogus internet theories and hocus pocus. If you look at my link of jesuit priest scientists its huge and important.

Wtf are you even talking about i never said i was attacked i just hate to see all this utter crap. The bad guys run big companies that make jesuits look like poppers.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Can you please tell where I have said ANYTHING about the Jesuits other than speculate about their intentions? I don't care if a school or a hospital has Jesuit priests. Them being there doesn't make the place better or worse, and what on earth do priests have to do with science?

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Utnalisjtim, you are speaking nonsense. "Let me guess: Jesuits? I guess Jesuits built the pyramids and spawned humanity too?" Luthier is correct and all you'd need to do is google what he's saying. The Jesuits don't generally recruit scientists... The Jesuits are very well educated people and some often pursue scientific research, such as the one who coined the Big Bang Theory. They fund and teach at Jesuit high schools and universities. They are some of the best schools in the nation. The Jesuit high schools provide superior education. The universities are some of the top in the US. The Jesuit university I attended falls under that category. These universities often have hospitals too. They do make the world a better place through these things... Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

Many of you on this site have such a bizarre view of Christianity. You're convinced it's correct but it's blatantly biased and unnecessarily spiteful

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Achilles92x

Wow, priests with REAL education! Not just doctorates in fairytaleistics and doublestandardity. They must be like hmmm: NORMAL intellectuals, eh? I know a person who is a Crowleyan and has quite a few degrees in humanities and also a degree in calculus or some other math on a staggering level. Is it then safe for me to assume that him being Satanist makes him a better scientist, and that all Satanists are all little einsteins and newtons who invented sliced bread?

Both of you two could benefit from some education yourselves, start off with Aristotle and learn a few things about how to build an argument and how to navigate in this world of information and general awesomeness. Just a thought.

PS: And Achilles: Braze your ankles....
edit on 22-5-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: PS

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Your bias against God and religion is clearly blinding you. I did not claim that being priests makes these scientists or intellectuals superior. I was simply reinforcing Luther's statement about the Jesuit man who developed the Big Bang Theory.

As for the latter, seeing as you revert to saying ridiculous things like "wow I bet the Jesuits built the pyramids and spawned humanity too" and the first paragraph of your recent post, you'd benefit from it more than I would. The only arguments you've made have utilized demeaning words to belittle religion and God because it provides strength that otherwise would not be there. Kinda like if I argued against evolution by saying "oh okay we came from the monkeys lol how stupid your grandpa might be a monkey but mine wasn't." Using ridiculous diction in an argument can make what you're arguing against sound pretty stupid. You clearly have nothing insightful to constructive to bring to the table and Luther has succeeded in proving you wrong, so I'll discontinue my input and responses toward you.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Achilles92x
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Your bias against God and religion is clearly blinding you. I did not claim that being priests makes these scientists or intellectuals superior. I was simply reinforcing Luther's statement about the Jesuit man who developed the Big Bang Theory.

Well, I didn't dispute which scientist postulated the Big Bang Theory. I dispute the argument presented by your friend, that since the guy was a Jesuit, the Big Bang was invented by the Jesuits. The scientist in question happened to also be a priest. And a Jesuit. So what? Besides, there was no Big Bang, since there was not yet any space or substance in the world the Big Bang was mute. God said it better in Genesis, it was bright light, provoked into existence by Elohim whose name means Forces. But there was no sound as such when it happened.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I have never seen such BS in my life. Why not focus on the right wing christian religions that attack science and wish to stop evolution from being taught in schools. The Catholic church is much more accepting and rational than say the 7th day adventists or other such christians. You found a few youtube videos and that represents your proof...

here is some actual facts for you...

"Among Catholic contributors to the development of evolutionary theory were, the Jesuit educated French scientist Jean-Baptiste Lamarck (1744-1829) and the Augustinian monk Gregor Mendel (1822-1884). Lamarck developed Lamarckism, the first coherent theory of evolution, proposing in Philosophie Zoologique (1809) and other works his theory of the transmutation of species and drawing a genealogical tree to show the genetic connection of organisms.[6]
Mendel joined the Brno Augustinian Monastery in 1843, but also trained as a scientist at the Olmutz Philosophical Institute and the University of Vienna. The Brno Monastery was a centre of scholarship, with an extensive library and tradition of scientific research.[7] At the monastery, Mendel discovered the basis of genetics "

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaiel
I have never seen such BS in my life. Why not focus on the right wing christian religions that attack science and wish to stop evolution from being taught in schools. The Catholic church is much more accepting and rational than say the 7th day adventists or other such christians. You found a few youtube videos and that represents your proof...

here is some actual facts for you...

"Among Catholic contributors to the development of evolutionary theory were, the Jesuit educated French scientist Jean-Baptiste Lamarck (1744-1829) and the Augustinian monk Gregor Mendel (1822-1884). Lamarck developed Lamarckism, the first coherent theory of evolution, proposing in Philosophie Zoologique (1809) and other works his theory of the transmutation of species and drawing a genealogical tree to show the genetic connection of organisms.[6]
Mendel joined the Brno Augustinian Monastery in 1843, but also trained as a scientist at the Olmutz Philosophical Institute and the University of Vienna. The Brno Monastery was a centre of scholarship, with an extensive library and tradition of scientific research.[7] At the monastery, Mendel discovered the basis of genetics "

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
"The Vatican is a danger to all life on this planet with their Apocalyptic vision" (DrunkYogi)

If I were to make the mistaken assumption that you even knew what this "vision" was, why exactly would you disagree with that "vision"?

Again, if I were to foolishly believe you had even a clue what The Catholic Church actually is as an institution, and how it was started, I could only conclude one of three things.
1. You are a minion of the evil one, the great deceiver, the father of lies. Satan
2. You are invincibly ignorant.
3. You truly are drunk.

Jesuits are wealthy!? *spit-gag*. Have you ever even met a Jesuit priest?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ignatian
"The Vatican is a danger to all life on this planet with their Apocalyptic vision" (DrunkYogi)

If I were to make the mistaken assumption that you even knew what this "vision" was, why exactly would you disagree with that "vision"?

Again, if I were to foolishly believe you had even a clue what The Catholic Church actually is as an institution, and how it was started, I could only conclude one of three things.
1. You are a minion of the evil one, the great deceiver, the father of lies. Satan
2. You are invincibly ignorant.
3. You truly are drunk.

Jesuits are wealthy!? *spit-gag*. Have you ever even met a Jesuit priest?

The Inquisition tells me all i need to know about the Catholic Church as an institution.

Why have the Jesuit's been expelled from so many country's? Can't be all good can it?

When are the Priests going to leave our kids alone?

Never mind me being drunk, the Catholic Church is drunk on the blood of the saints as the saying goes

edit on 24-5-2015 by DrunkYogi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join