It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm WhiteCatZ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hello and meow from London. I am a female, a lurker in nature and have been so for the past few years. I'm curious, inquisitive but friendly. As you can tell from my screen name, I am owned by a white persian cat. He feels that it is time for me to become a member, so here I am.

Interested in the paranormal and anything that smells of mystery. Come say hi, I won't bite

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya... pleased to meet you I'm sure.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent
Thanks Enigma, how sweet of you

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Welcome, I am also a new member but have lurked for a few years.

Just out of interest, was there a particular event/reason your cat made you join at this time.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteCatZ

Hello Whitecatz welcome to ATS... It is a place for the inquestive...

happy days

purp..

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomspecific
Welcome, I am also a new member but have lurked for a few years.

Just out of interest, was there a particular event/reason your cat made you join at this time.

Hi Random,
Thank you and welcome to you, too!

Good question - as you know being a lurker is awesome, but recently I was forced to join a cat forum to find out about the secrets of keeping white cats, well.. white. Through the community support, my new owner is now stain-free and as majestic as a unicorn!

Yesterday morning I was toying with the idea of being an ATS member and as I was typing away on my phone, I was drawn to look at him and he gave me that look as if he's saying 'It is time, human...' (before he continued playing with a toy mouse). So I obeyed and here I am.

Here is to newbies
edit on 18-5-2015 by WhiteCatZ because: Typo

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Welcome, I know how prissy persians can be holy crap....I had a girlfriend in Austin years ago that had one and let me tell you that was one spoiled rotten cat...she only ate the finest fish and had her nails done weekly and took lavender baths....I wanted to strangle it....Just kidding, but it was laughable the way she pandered to that insufferable queen her name was even obnoxious....care to guess? Yep...Princess! Any way at least you were forced to finally stop lurking around...dare I say...like a cat!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Hi soul,
Haha I can relate to that. One look and we're under his spells. I keep telling myself... 'Don't spend any more money on the furball'... But one look's all it takes. When I come to, I usually find myself staring at 'you've paid through Paypal mesage'. Darn it. He has now acquired 2 cat trees and one luxury cat condo plus a plethora of play things.

Yup, shower and nails once a week. Here he is in his chillout Hawaiian shirt

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Thanks Purp! Or shall I say... Puuuuurp

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Welcome to the forums.

I don't own my cat friend Molly, and she doesn't own me.
She's lived in my house for 5 years or so now on and off, I'm not sure, she disappears for one, two, three, or usually maximum 4 nights in a row, then returns, a few times with injuries or rat bites. The rat bite time was 6 nights and I assumed she had found somewhere nicer to live for herself, but no, she wanted her wounds disinfecting/fixing, and I did it myself as she laid down trusting what I was doing.
She always comes back to me, even if a suspected imaginary old Mrs Smith in the neighbourhood is feeding her salmon occasionally.

It is an arrangement we have. She shows me pretend love picking a bed on my lap, sleeping on my chest in bed because I'm the only heat source in the house, rubby head on my chin or around my legs, that makes me smile, and I give her food and/or medical care.
No collar either, tried it once, she went loopy doo nuts trying to get it off for half an hour until she broke it with her frantic back paws clawing at it!

...I'll stop rambling now haha, and I look forward to seeing your posts on the forums

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Oh crap where is his lei? Never mind he will only eat it and leave a fur ball somewhere not desired!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Hi Grainofsand,
Thanks for your post! Although it sounds like you and Molly are both in a non-commital relationship, Molly shows you lots of affection and could just be that she's a carefree-spirited cat who loves the thrills of chasing rats and adventure outside of the house.

Persians are useless hunters and has lazybones. I'd say if Loki steps out of my flat, he would want to wash his paws immediately... Then calls it a day! And wants a reward

All the best to you & Molly!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Hahaha... Groom, groom... before the fur ball develops!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Haha, there is a lot of truth in what you say. I actually do love crazy Moll Moll as I call her, she's as much of a wildcard as I am, there is a lot of recognition in our eyes, and when I meow back to her. Not the same relationship as with a dog, different, but definitely an understanding, especially with winks.

She can be a right tease though as well, when my 18 yr old lad stays she sees him as a soft touch and jumps on his lap while looking at me as if to say "Unlucky fella, got my impressionable young blood here" haha, she chooses his bed over mine when he's staying, every time!

...I wish you and your beautiful Persian the best, Moll's is your standard tabby, but a beautiful creamy white belly.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
LOL An introduction thread that has turned into a cat thread, love it. I have to say "Loki" (did I get that right) is a very handsome cat. Only thing is, I don't like to mention it, it does appear that he knows it.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: randomspecific

Haha! You opened up the topic!
Random-specific, indeed!

And Loki not only knows it. He KNOWS it! He practices catwalk everyday (sorry I couldn't help that one!)

edit on 18-5-2015 by WhiteCatZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Thank you, Grain. By the way, I wouldn't take it personally, cats tend to do that when there's a new attention giver. She's trying to make you jealous!

Hugs to you and Moll Moll!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Meh...Loki's got nothing on Frank.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

One of my brothers cats was Frank, looked the same fur pattern as yours, hard as nails he was.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Yea so was Frank, before we turned him into a eunuch.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join