It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think the all mighty is trying to get our attention....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This isn't meant to be insulting or anything, but a lot of what you're exhibiting in this thread is very similar to how Paranoid Schizophrenics act. Again, not to be insulting or anything, or even to say that you are incorrect about your work here in this thread. But, it wouldn't hurt to verify that your work here is legitimate, and not simply the result of a personality disorder.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Also op if god really wanted our attention I think she would do it better than you have shown.
Maybe coming down doing jazz hands riding a unicorn.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChrisB76728
I don't know what to believe anymore. Is this all a simulation or is there really a supreme being that controls everything including plant life?

Why do you assume that it is one or the other? It is only a "simulation" in the sense that we only ever experience anything as a perceptual (psychic) event. Clearly this perception is not a direct presentation of reality but simply a re-presentation of what appears objective to us. Everyone sees things differently, and animals quite differently from ourselves - so such re-presentations are not actual reality. However, such perceptions are good enough for the body-mind to survive - even if they do not represent reality directly.

So noticing synchronicities between patterns in the world and mathematical computations is interesting enough, but does not represent what reality actually IS. Reality is what must be discovered by embracing life fully with the whole-body mind, not just trying to figure it out with the conceptual mind.

Look at our actual reality - do we not participate in an apparently limitless field of relatedness, of connectedness to the world? Are we not completely dependent on, and connected to, the environment? Notice this deeply and persistently, and the reality that we actually arise in and are will find a way to truly reveal itself. (If you are interested in more details about this, see my sig.)

I could also ask you why did your post appear when it did with the your exact birthdate that was a day of real importance to me - and also my own birthday. Does this mean something? Who knows - these synchronicities happen quite often in my daily life, especially once I recognized that I am not separate from the whole event, and always persist in living on this basis of unity, rather than assuming I am some kind of independent entity disconnected from life.

On the basis of one's actual full participation in life as a condition of relatedness, as feeling-awareness, what Reality actually is becomes more and more obvious. How could it not - since this is our actual reality, and so a good place to start!

edit on 5/24/2015 by bb23108 because:

new topics

<< 1   >>

join