It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skin cream recommendations welcome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I have forgotten how to express myself. I argue with myself what I want to say and how I best say it. The coward wins. I am overwhelmed by the expressions of other people and the forcefulness of their arguments on things which matter little and which I care about less. If only I could find the words to make me care, forget anyone else. The words used to flow, without reason or care now they are lost in the careless ocean of everyone else`s bombastic literature. All of this posted for free, on a modern canvas, blind and free, defined in binary code, assimilated, spat and chewed out on some aggregator for your pleasure. All of it parsed to be consumable in a format that is largely meant to be unread, to draw you in and fool you, not challenge or invoke the pathways that are the summation of evolution. It means to give you a short hand version of the world, to evoke emotion not thought.

Information is not free but it`s still bound by the human psyche which gives it life.

I have a spot on my chin. It made me say this. Aggressive little thing. Any responses given come from the spot.

PS Skin cream recommendations welcome

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cassini

how big is the spot, what color is it, is it flat or raised, rough or smooth...there are websites with pictures of skin conditions, you can look at the pictures and find one that matches

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I refer you to the vet.. err i mean Doctor.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Always get all suspicious moles, warts, growths, freckles etc medically checked out...especially if reoccur in same spot or get larger or appear to duplicate over itself.

MS
EMT
LIFE SUPPORT

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Find an ALOE VERA plant cut the leaves off and wipe the juice from the leaf onto your skin!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I have forgotten how to express myself.

On the contrary, you do it very well. But I do disagree on one thing. ATS is meant to be read, and indeed it is.

About the cream: We don't know what it is. If it's an infected pimple; Neosporin. If it's squishy and needs to be dried up; hydrocortisone.

If it's neither, see the dermatologist.

You should really post more. I kinda like you.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I didn't get most of your post... it went right over my head! (I failed poetry too) Sorry!

But in regards to the skin cream, it's hard to say without knowing exactly what the problem is, but I second the aloe!!! That's amazing stuff for lots of skin ailments. I've been reading that high CBD hemp oil is pretty amazing stuff for skin cancer and other conditions -- but I read it on the internet, so do your own due diligence of course. I've also seen oregano oil recommended for warts and other fungal/bacterial conditions -- but I haven't used it myself.

I can tell you about a wonderful cream that was recommended to me after I got shingles: the brand is Theraneem Naturals, and it's called simply "Neem Cream." (The one I have is "original vanilla") It also contains aloe, sunflower oil and avocado oil. It helped heal the shingles lesions with absolutely no scarring. My daughter-in-law used it for a cut that woudn't heal in the wrinkle where her pinkie joins the hand. My daughter used it for a horrible case of poison sumac, again healing with no scarring. I don't know if it will help what ails you, but it seems to work for many things.

Good luck!

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
"I didn't get most of your post... it went right over my head! (I failed poetry too) Sorry! "

possibly the sweetest and most damning reply I`ve ever had

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hoping things come to a head? Metaphorically speaking of course.

new topics

top topics

join