It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US House Votes To Reform NSA Bulk Data Collection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Yes, several. But my ideas do not allow for thievery, lies, or greed.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Yes, several. But my ideas do not allow for thievery, lies, or greed.

OK , Please Share your ideas ?

Always encouraging to read new thoughts and Ideas on how we can possibly stop corruption.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Americans can make the entire 'data collection' activities null and void themselves, they don't need politicians who only go so far and no further to act on their behalf.

All they have to do is organise a method of picking up the phone in numbers and speaking or play a recording of the entire list of trigger words...if enough people did that, they'd never, ever have the time nor the storage space to record it all, regardless of how many servers and hard drives they had.

The tricky bit would be organising enough people to do it and keep doing it.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Americans can make the entire 'data collection' activities null and void themselves, they don't need politicians who only go so far and no further to act on their behalf.

All they have to do is organise a method of picking up the phone in numbers and speaking or play a recording of the entire list of trigger words...if enough people did that, they'd never, ever have the time nor the storage space to record it all, regardless of how many servers and hard drives they had.

The tricky bit would be organising enough people to do it and keep doing it.

I am a realist , While it sounds like a great idea I have to question weather or not that would work . Do we really understand how the system works ?

I was thinking more of a diplomatic solution.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Do you want them alphabetically, numerically, or categorically?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Stuff like this will never result in anything other than smoke and mirrors. They've got the kind of power J Edgar Hoover could have only dreamed of (and it's only going to get more powerful as technology advances). They're not going to give it up. People don't want to hear it but boy are we screwed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join