It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Okay , so I'm doing this paper for english on 9/11 was a conspiracy and it's like everyone thinks im a weirdo or im crazy . I think it's just because everyones so guillable when it comes to that kind of stuff they don't believe there's stuff like that going on in this world. I guess when were all prepared for something and they're not they'll wish they had listened .#Goodmorning

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This section of this site is really just for introductions.

If you are interested in 9/11 then you will find this site very much to your liking, although in the last month or two the 9/11 forum has been pretty quiet.

As for advice regarding your English paper it depends what level you are supposed to be writing, if this is just some high school project then you could get a way with watching lose change and basically summering the whole thing. If however you are writing at a much higher level I think you will also need to really explore the official story as well and write something that is very balanced and uses very good source material.

Anyway once you get your magic 20 posts come back and write a another thread about this, tell use what you think about what happened, what area you are going to focus on and then we can take it from there.

But for now, welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thank you I will do that & I'm sorry i'm still learning how to work this site I've been posting and doing everything in the wrong spot and its frustrating but I'll get the hang of it

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tmoore100
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thank you I will do that & I'm sorry i'm still learning how to work this site I've been posting and doing everything in the wrong spot and its frustrating but I'll get the hang of it

Don't be surprised if a mod shows up and shuts down your threads that have been posted in the wrong forum.

We all had to learn the rules of this site and how to navigate it once, so don't worry about it, just make sure you remain civil, in a debate remember to always go for the ball not the player.

You might want to read through the 9/11 forum, you should be able to post your thoughts on those threads just now, that way you can get up to your 20 posts and do some research into a topic that interests you.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Tmoore100

Yup, as was advised, the intro forum is just for intros.

You only need 6 more posts though before you can start your own thread, so not too many left

In the meantime, this thread is now closed.

~Tenth

top topics

join