It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've never oppressed anyone.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I agree....
Someone's right may be wrong to others, and vice versa...The left and right and right and wrong all collide and create a what we call b.s.

I have no answers.....just questions at this point.
And a will to be.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: llmacgregor
Yes you are and yes you do, you just are removed from it.

If you shop at wal-mart, purchase diamonds, heck if you purchase clothing or shoes. Do you own a cell phone? A computer? Just because it isn't in your face doesn't mean you haven't supported slavery or oppressed anyone. If you purchase most brands of t-shirts available in the u.s. you are supporting rape child rape. Yup that's right. They enslave young children to work in sweatshops to make those shirts and many are sexually abused by their bosses.

Whether you like it or not you are benefiting from slavery and oppressing people based on where you choose to spend your dollar.

Get off your high horse, you are no better or worse than anyone else. Just a different set of circumstances.

You want to do something of value? Start by buying locally made. Investigate the source of your products. Spend your money wisely. Spend you money at places that support your ethics and morals. Boycott those that don't.

The you can say you are working towards being the person you describe in your OP.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: llmacgregor
I'm not...I'm just me

I've got some tan skin going on, no tanning beds I should add.

I've never experienced the bs that we're all supposed to believe leads to the other bs that's been headline news lately. As a matter of fact, white people have had a great impact on my life, they've always been around to help and push me in the right direction.

Thank you, white friends. I don't know where I'd be without you.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I'm white, therefore guilty of all the world's inequalities.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: llmacgregor

Don't worry, when no one agrees with you it means you are not polarized or following one groups agenda mindlessly.

I find myself sometimes agreeing with the right wingers and sometimes agreeing with the left wingers and sometimes disagreeing with both parties over an issue vehemently. The feminazi's hate me too - with a passion often second to none.. lol.. and I am a woman.

So.. your good! I have decided that they are all crazy, and I am voting libertarian this time.

You just be you.. and don't worry, not everyone will agree with you all the time (and god forbid you agree with others all the time.. then you will have become brainwashed!).

Being you is the key.

And yes, they usually eat the middle of the sandwich, sadly. But Oh well.. let's just hope it doesn't hurt too badly when the nutjobs eat us!

All that to say, its not just because your a man, nor just because your white, nor because of anything else other than you are not polarized!

edit on 12-5-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
THis thread has convinced me that I should have died ... yesterday. It's all my fault you see, and if I die, maybe the world will be fixed without my horrible whiteness walking around oppressing everyone and everything and making people half a world away work in bad conditions and I'll even stop carbon polluting.

I'm sure that if I just go off and die perfect Utopia will ensue.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join