It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings ATS'ers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ello everyone.

Mainly posting this just to check my account has registered properly. Which seems obviously correct at this point tbh... But yea.

In all honesty though I class myself as being a member of ATS for a long time now. I have browsed this site for many years and have often wanted to comment on various topics; but combined with technical problems and overall lack of true commitment I have abstained, until now.

I'm not expecting any replies to this, but incase they are received I thank you in advance. I look forward to finally being able to join in on various topics. I have had a few unusual experiences in my life, which I have been tempted to write here now, but I won't due to my learned experience of ridicule from the majority.

But I guess as this is my formal introduction I will divulge somewhat... My name is Owen, I'm 30 years old and have been "researching" and interseted in many "abnormal" topics for the best part of the past 10 years. My beliefs are open wide, I believe the truth in all subjects can only be identified by looking at all sources with no internal judgement.

I like to say assess the facts and experience the theories, because between the honest of us, we understand that no one truly knows the Truth of anything.

I have the upmost respect for those that are truly seeking honesty and nothing else.

So yea, greetings ATS, you shall no doubt see me around from now on.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hey welcome back.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Looking forward to seeing and hearing from you. It sounds like you have a lot to offer.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Helloo and welcome to ya

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenUK

Welcome to our world!!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I would love to hear about your experiences! Don't let anyone intimidate or tear you down! Welcome!

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Cheers folks

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OwenUK

Welcome to ATS.
If we cross swords in debate don't ever take it personal, I enjoy robust debate and even if I disagree with you in one thread it will never stop me agreeing with you in another separate discussion.
Think I'm wrong about anything, then call me out it is why I enjoy debate. But argue my words alone, perhaps quote me, and don't invent childlike added value such as whinging "stop hating" when I have not expressed any hate. That really will get me replying as that dog with a bone lol.

Thae 'hate' thing seems to be the latest lame trend on ATS at the moment, the most inappropriately used word on all social media/discussion platforms in my opinion, but hey.
I look forward to reading your contributions here

top topics

join