It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS claims responsibility for Texas cartoon attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: MysterX

TEXAS 2 ISIS 0

for those keeping score at home

Not sure it's a wise thing to even unintentionally turn this into a pissing contest mate.

No offence.

They came to piss.

So you are prepared to lower yourself just to hurl an insult that wont even insult them the slightest? Well done!

Was this suppose to upset me in the slightest?

No! Of course not, i would never insult children online. Thats just mean. Carry on
Your reply was childish!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Retikx
For the next 5 years every time an islamist sneezes in the direction of an infidel IS will claim responsibility.

Maybe, or at least the media/government will claim IS took responsibility. Entire departments of government organizations can justify budgetary costs by keeping people scared of an existential threat. There are people that depend on taxpayer money being poured into counter terrorism programs. These people will no doubt want to protect their jobs and funding, and would try their hardest to seem valuable.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

They came to piss.

Our piss will blot out the sun!

Then we will fight in the rain!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It's all a lie.

ISIS would never attack in a place where others might shoot back. Now ISIS would attack a day care center, a "guns free" mall, the DNC convention hall, but no where, would they ever attack anyplace where there might be people who could shoot back.

ISIS is nothing but a bunch of pissy little sissy-boys with internet privileges and guns.

Frankly, if we want to keep ISIS out of the US, we should just get farm animals in sexy outfits on the border. They'd be so distracted, that they'd forget why they were sneaking over.

My cat has harked up braver stuff than ISIS.

Hell, Justin Beiber is "Chuck Norris" compared to ISIS.

Want to know how to make ISIS cry?

(Say "boo")

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Keep sending them.
We will keep planting them.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Eddie Money's Two Tickets To Paradise echoes in the background.

I've got two tickets to paradise.

oh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh
oh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh

edit on 5-5-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

LOL! I usually get at least one good loud laugh on ATS everyday. Today, this is it. Hilarious! : )

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

TEXAS 2 ISIS 0

for those keeping score at home

Yes, they got their backsides handed to them on a silver platter. Keep up the good work Texas.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
So, it seems the ISIS boasts of claiming responsibility for the Texas non-event are from SITE Intelligence. Once again, SITE has all the info, just like they did with the beheading videos, getting them out there online before ISIS could do so.

So, a chosenite rabid Zionist arranges a "Mohammed" cartoon contest, the FBI already has a groomed and supported patsy or 2 ready to carry out the FBI concocted evil plot, and the Israeli run SITE Intelligence is ready to provide the ISIS claim. Yeah, of course it's all believable and up front.

edit on 438Wed, 06 May 2015 04:31:38 -050031314u15 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
You would think these guys whould have atleast been picked up for questioning.

The men were very active on social media with messages of support to jihadists and announced even before the attack in Garland on Twitter, under the hashtag #TexasAttack.
Especially Elton Simpson hid his love for jihad not. In conversations with an FBI informant posing as a friend, he said in 2009:,, I'm telling you, man, we can go to the battlefield. It's time to go, "said Simpson, where he presumably was referring to the struggle in Somalia." If you die, you go straight to heaven. "
Just before the bloody attack twittered one of the two, probably Simpson: "May Allah accept us as mujahideen."

www.telegraaf.nl...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Picking them up defeats the whole point though. After the FBI spent so long grooming them and providing the means to carry out their FBI concocted plot, via the paid informant (who according to one story I read had received $132K since 2007), why scupper it all by picking them up and jailing them?

Best to set up the plan, then come in like the cavalry and claim to have defeated another evil plot by domestic / Jihadi terrorists, like the big G-Men heroes they see themselves as. Of course, it also helps the continual funding and keeps them in a job. Where no bad guys or plots exist, create them and facilitate the whole scheme, then repeat, over and over again.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

The "BRO" with me and myself...??

Doesn't sound very islamic terrorist talk to me..

Can you imagine the rest of the converstaion -

"Dude, dude..let's make ourselves like those ISIS dudes, bro..cool. We pack pack explosives in our Tony Hawks and explode ourselves infront of that fat security dude in the mall on Saturday."

"Yeah..cool dude, we can send him like, straight to hell, fat dumb ass infidel..This Allah guy is way cool bro"

Isis recruited BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD.
edit on AM3Wed20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

Are we witnessing the birth of the Hipster Jihadist?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

Are we witnessing the birth of the Hipster Jihadist?

We surely are...

Here we have a new type of suicide bomber in training..

SHRED 'TIL YER DEAD...ALLAH AKBAR DUDE !!

They're just Sooooooo cool..they just don't care
edit on AM3Wed20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join