It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Israeli soldiers killed civilians in Gaza: “There were no rules”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Instead Israel treats the Palestinians like subhumans and kills children and then wonders why there is perpetual violence.

SO nobody in Gaza helps perpetuate that violence with their actions, and it seems you are a bit confused at my posts because again I do not condone the actions of what Israel does in Gaza but to say those who send rockets across the Israel border are innocent victims is a fallacy.

The point being I don't see anyone villifying those who have condoned attacks against innocent civilians with rocket attacks and suicide bombings...why is that?

Probably because it's easier to kill the children. Pathetic.

And what of those children killed in attacks that originate from Gaza...Again the point is this is a two way street with violence being done by both sides, and only pointing a finger at one side is a bit hypocritical in my opinion.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

No, of course not. They should be brought to justice also. It's time to end the rhetoric's and the stalling process (only benefits Israel and delays the true peace process).

But don't forget this means Israel must return the land to rightful owners (IMO to 1947 borders, definied by UN), end the siege and place Palestine between Nations. Do you agree?

It's simple and "just", but not in the eyes of the Machiavellian Zionists.
edit on 5/5/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
Here's an official terrorist group called IDF instructed by Israel government and supported by US, UK, France and most of the so called "western powers".
Their testimony's about the last summer Assault on the Gaza strip:

Since the previous video wasn't able go out right .. I will upload the link: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: amazing

Instead Israel treats the Palestinians like subhumans and kills children and then wonders why there is perpetual violence.

SO nobody in Gaza helps perpetuate that violence with their actions, and it seems you are a bit confused at my posts because again I do not condone the actions of what Israel does in Gaza but to say those who send rockets across the Israel border are innocent victims is a fallacy.

The point being I don't see anyone villifying those who have condoned attacks against innocent civilians with rocket attacks and suicide bombings...why is that?

Probably because it's easier to kill the children. Pathetic.

And what of those children killed in attacks that originate from Gaza...Again the point is this is a two way street with violence being done by both sides, and only pointing a finger at one side is a bit hypocritical in my opinion.

The difference is that there are criminals/terrorists in Gaza doing this, sometimes hiding in residential neighborhoods due to the small area of Gaza...but you can't hold the children and innocent civilians to blame. How are unarmed children supposed to stop terrorists with bombs and AKs?

The other thing is that with Israel, it's the government sanctioning and organzing these mass killing.

Israel has all the power. They could stop these terrorists, by treating the Palestinians like people, stop needless settlements etc. After everything is said and done, Israel is responsible and holds the keys to peace. Killing children helps nothing.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The old and endless repeating of hamas rockets, to justify every outrageous and criminal act's of Israel against an occupied people, haves their days counted.

Has intrepid very well pointed (in this source) is very elucidative about who are the victims and the criminals. Take a look:

Furthermore, accordingly to this report, just between 17 July and 5 August of 2014, Israel fired over the Gaza strip (6 mi per 30 mi square with 2 million people) 5,830 missiles, as well as 16,507 artillery and tank projectiles, 3,494 naval shells and carried out 4,028 air raids.

Can you identify the terrorists? I can. Besides, taking in consideration the testimonials of IDF soldiers, I can start to establish a world definition for terrorism.

Finally, if you abstain of being tendentious, the huge difference in number's just don't let anyone hide behind the usual lies.

According to the United Nations Department of Safety and Security, the IDF carried out 4,028 air raids, firing 5,830 missiles, as well as 16,507 artillery and tank projectiles and 3,494 naval shells. [..]

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10
Also tinfoil , my man : what about illegal settlements ?

Didn't UN security council make a resolution about that ? why are they not only not demolished but also expanded as we talk ?

isn't that illegal occupation of other people's lands ? isn't that clear "F" all international laws by israel ?

RIP Rachel Corrie

What do you expect from Zionists who openly declare themselves the "Chosen of God" and practice Ethnic Supremacy + extreme Nationalism/Zionism in tandem with flooding the rest of world with immigrants, degenerate pop culture and the literal destruction of homogeneous Caucasian nations?

In 2008, the American Jewish Committee objected to an encyclopedia article on Zionism that Ignatiev wrote for The Encyclopedia of Race and Racism.[11] In the article, Ignatiev described Israel as a "racial state, where rights are assigned on the basis of ascribed descent or the approval of the superior race" and likened it to Nazi Germany and the Southern United States before the civil rights movement.[12]

Noel Ignatiev (Jewish Historian) on Israel
edit on 5-5-2015 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The "chosen people", Israelites ("having power with God") feel they have the right to choose who lives and dies.

Tob shebe goyyim harog. ('Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed.')
-Minor Tractates, Soferim 15, Rule 10

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join