It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked gardening day

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
There has to be a conspiracy behind this. en.wikipedia.org...

What can they gain by us doing this. Anything we ever say after doing this will be discredited.

I won't torture the animals by doing this, they will develop some sort of syndrome after seeing the wife or I in there gardening. I suppose they will keep out of the garden thinking that what we are growing makes us insane.
edit on 2-5-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I don't have a nudity taboo so this sounds reasonable except ......

Well let's see. Whipper snipper (weed eater) perhaps leave that in the shed.

Lawn mower .... I think not.

Hedge trimmer .... just no.

Then of course, I live in Australia.

Red back Spiders, Snakes and all the other hazards ... hmm .... I just might give it a miss.

I think gardening needs some serious protection.

Now I am thinking of getting my soft bits sun burnt. Ouch!

Nah mate, I'll give it a miss.

Perhaps spend the day at our nudist beach instead, under the beach umbrella with an esky full of tinnies.

P

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thanks for the heads up Ricky!

I love Gardening.
And I love nudity!

Whoo hooo! Grabs sunscreen and straw hat!

Oh! its cold, and raining.
Sigh,
Ah well maybe next year!

"Now where did I fling my pants?"

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Maybe this it a promotion of the new street drug Flakka? Everyone caught nude in the garden will be tested for this drug.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm ready...

Now where's my garden hoe?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Why do you think it is a sign of insanity or reason to discredit someone when they're not afraid of their birthday-suits?
Do you hate your body that much, you poor thing?
I'm sure your beautiful, so get naked and out there!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I'm ready...

Now where's my garden hoe?

Or garden "ho", as the case may be? lol.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
I don't have a nudity taboo so this sounds reasonable except ......

Well let's see. Whipper snipper (weed eater) perhaps leave that in the shed.

Lawn mower .... I think not.

Hedge trimmer .... just no.

Then of course, I live in Australia.

Red back Spiders, Snakes and all the other hazards ... hmm .... I just might give it a miss.

I think gardening needs some serious protection.

P

If I lived in Australia I would've turned my whole garden into a big slab of concrete! lol
I have a serious phobia of Spiders!!

As for naked gardening? ....
I suppose a nice swollen bee sting or two in the right place wouldn't be so bad. lol

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Don't forget to slip slop slap!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Why do you think it is a sign of insanity or reason to discredit someone when they're not afraid of their birthday-suits?

I think this may be a ploy to get more tickets out there for indecent exposure. So what constitutes indecent? Is a cute young teen out there gardening indecent or is a seventy year old with sags in the wrong place indecent.

Either way, it could cause car accidents, some from looking at the people and others from closing your eyes so you don't go blind.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Ah i see, you just don't want to cause a commotion. Paparazzis and such.
I'd say indecent are those looking at a naked body and seeing it as nothing but a sexual invitation.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yay! Let's get naked and garden!
Seriously, who thinks this stuff up? I can think of two things you don't want to be naked in while gardening. One is corn. Those leaves are sharp. Another is black berries. There's nothing like thorns poking a sensitive area.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I have nothing against nudity, I think a hairless cat or dog looks unusual though. If god didn't want us to wear clothes he would have given us hair or feathers to cover our mangy bodies.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Thanks to Soficrow, all I can say is................ "get ya gear off ya wuss"

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Naked gardening day

For the sake of my children, just say NO.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
There is a nudist beach near me and when I accidentally (it was, honest) walked along the path next to it, I found that the old adage was true; nudism is only practiced by those who really shouldn't. I am prepared to bet that not one of my hot female neighbours will be joining in on WNGD damn damn damn and damn.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Personally, I love the idea in theory! If I was 20 years younger, 30 lbs lighter and didn't have neighbors, well.... I think the idea is to try and get people back in touch with nature. It seems like we can see, and are exposed to , every heinous act that people can do to one another without giving it a second thought. Yet the naked body is shunned as being something dirty....a taboo.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Remembering a pic of me in a bathing suit bent over at the beach will forever keep me from torturing my neighbors by gardening nude. But just maybe I can get the gorgeous guy next door to take up the observance while I just simply observe.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I don't think scars and scratches and sun damage is really attractive.
Could actually become very offensive to sensitive eyes!

I was gardening all day yesterday, it was hot, my husband came home and said "why aren't you wearing shorts?"
So I point out the above and mentioned the two black widows I came across in the flowering grass i was pruning...

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Because of a few mishaps and physical weaknesses i am basically covered in scars(not really just for dramatisation)
But there is actually almost nothing i like more than the sensation of wind, sun, water and earth all over my skin.
For others maybe not that pretty to watch, but just beautiful to feel. I hope the widows and you showed respect to eachother and all three left unharmed?

<<   2 >>

join