It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Prisoner in Van Said Freddie Gray Was ‘banging against the walls’ During Ride

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

That is my point, obviously he could not have been banging himself if he was already injured from the arrest, is not way that you can move too much with a broken neck.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I posted the whole article, but I got no malware attack.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Maybe possible that the other prisoner told the story to get a break in his arrest from the police. I'll be interested in hearing more from this guy.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If that has been done, is going to be seen by the people as more dirt on the police story, of a none incident during the van ride with a healthy Gray.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Maybe possible that the other prisoner told the story to get a break in his arrest from the police. I'll be interested in hearing more from this guy.

That is a possibility. Or he could have been told by the cops what to say.

Given that the autopsy claims are rather confusing, I wonder where this fits in. If its an attempt at cover-up, it has to be one of the sloppiest, most laughable attempts.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
What about the crushed voicebox? I think he was banging for help if at all.
edit on 29-4-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

This other prisoner now has the police by the balls. Even if he told the truth, all he now has to do to get charges dropped is to tell the police that he's going to now say: "the cops made me say that"!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm thinking if he wasn't restrained and he was injured, perhaps the banging was him falling out of the seat?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Good question, and that's an interesting point. His larynx was crushed. How did that happen? Was it the same thing that broke his spine?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Baltimore Sun

Did anyone see this video? It looked like he was in pain before he entered the van. So this could of happened while being apprehended? I don't know I am confused now..

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Maybe that prisoner could get more money if he got involved with Gray's attorney? Someone could post his bail? Maybe the police have that prisoner isolated from any visitors? I wonder what he did? Selling drugs too? I think the charges on this prisoner is important to know. We don't know if this prisoner has mental problems or anything...

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KonquestAbySS

Interesting. Sounds more and more like the kid sustained some bad injuries during the takedown after all, but was conscious. I don't know if traffic cams will show anything useful, though.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It's pretty evident that something happened to the guy during the ordeal. Now, if he would not have been committing a crime, they probably wouldn't be arresting him.

I don't know what happened but I do know all the chaos going on about this issue is uncalled for. I see no justification in the people's action. Destroying people's cars and businesses is not going to accomplish anything. They would get more support having a peaceful protest till the issue got solved.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

This account is sketchy at the very least... My view point is that the prisoners are under the police's 'duty of care', and as such, the police officers were responsible for their safe arrest and transport to the station...

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

The false narrative has already been written and etched in the history books for a large percentage.

No amount of facts or evidence will sway them to believe any different.

Hands up don't shoot, ring a bell?
edit on 29-4-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Exactly right. We're suddenly hearing that Freddie was trying to hurt himself? It's pretty obvious that the prisoner riding in the van with Freddie Gray has been told to say this. Either to receive a reward,...or to keep living.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Sounds like the dude was an insurance manipulator and a drug thug. I guess he figured if he got hung up with the dope he could get hurt and sue the cops and probably get away with the drug charges.

Seems reasonable

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

So kill him right? Who cares.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreBeer

You mean the false narrative of a neck surgery and the guy that couldn't see him saying he did it him self?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: SPECULUM

So kill him right? Who cares.

They didn't kill him, he died because he was weak.

Could have been some drugs the Hospital used on him to sedate him that shut off his breathing and he suffocated

happens all the time

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join