It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Again government admits to much Fluoride is bad

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I'm not going to speak about naturally fluoridated water, but the water coming out of your sink isn't bad for you.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

again it is this game the that the globalist play here oh well it is just to much fluoride is bad for you. maybe if we just lower the amount a little bit. and then a couple years down the line you will find out well that amount that we had at previously is still not good for you. Sorry that you have been drinking it now for X amount of years we didn't know what we knew now. I mean whats the harm right you have already been drinking it for most your life right so whats the problem??

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

your on record saying that okay fair enough

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

again it is this game the that the globalist play here oh well it is just to much fluoride is bad for you. maybe if we just lower the amount a little bit. and then a couple years down the line you will find out well that amount that we had at previously is still not good for you. Sorry that you have been drinking it now for X amount of years we didn't know what we knew now. I mean whats the harm right you have already been drinking it for most your life right so whats the problem??

That's dumb rationale. It's already been pointed out to you that too much of anything is bad for you and that with many things, you can reduce the dosage and it will not only not be bad for you, but be actually healthy for you.

It's called science and scientists test the appropriate thresholds for these things.
edit on 30-4-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Well, I have a theory...

With police brutality now being shoved down our throats to incite anger/violence/rioting/looting...They also need to take people of fluoride, as I've read somewhere fluoride makes people passive.

You can't whip people up into a violent frenzy if they're doped up on fluoride!

Very good point.

Keep them passive and docile until you have all your chess pieces in place and then wham...take away the dope and let loose the dogs of war.

Seems plausible.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Fair enough.

My town went from $66/ month to $132/month minimum! My household, with 5 people, works out to about $220/month. The councils before should have been slowly increasing the amount per year (at least) as soon as they proposed a new RO water treatment plant. I don't think I need to say that there was quite the outcry, especially amongst fixed income seniors, when the rates had to be increased so the town wouldn't lose money and have to take it from other projects.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: FaceMyBook

Too much water is bad for you? Surely you're being hyperbolic for the sake of irony or sarcasm?

You've never heard of water intoxication?

I think you'd have to be a major # to overdose on water.

Guarantee you that is just some bull# propaganda by the coffee & soda conglomerates.

OD on H2O my ass. They're probably overdosing on fluoride. This has been a fun thread to briefly skim though, carry on (if you're not to tired from all dat fluoride)
edit on 30-4-2015 by FaceMyBook because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Too much water is bad for you? Surely you're being hyperbolic for the sake of irony or sarcasm?

Guarantee you that is just some bull# propaganda by the coffee & soda conglomerates.

OD on H2O my ass. They're probably overdosing on fluoride. This has been a fun thread to briefly skim though, carry on (if you're not to tired from all dat fluoride)

There are cases on this, it is documented. If you choose to ignore evidence in favor of blindly following what the internet fear tells you, that's on you. Still waiting for you to prove your "claims" with any science. I imagine I should not hold my breath though.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Well, I have a theory...

With police brutality now being shoved down our throats to incite anger/violence/rioting/looting...They also need to take people of fluoride, as I've read somewhere fluoride makes people passive.

You can't whip people up into a violent frenzy if they're doped up on fluoride!

Very good point.

Keep them passive and docile until you have all your chess pieces in place and then wham...take away the dope and let loose the dogs of war.

Seems plausible.

It would be plausible, if that claim were true.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
There are both type of people who say Fluoride is bad, and some say good, in my vision it is good for teeths and large percentage of it in water is bad for brain... Now the remedy Those who think it is bad can just use BASIL LEAVES in water and you will get floride dree water, which is non expensive so poor people can also use it, to know more about it go to the link below..

naturalsociety.com...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Actually it's not that hard at all depending on the situation you are in. I almost did it to myself once.

I guarantee you that you are 100% wrong.

Science denialism... No wonder you skim, you don't understand science.
edit on 1-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: superman2012 Flouride is a poison. It was once an industrial waste too expensive to have taken to a secure landfill. Now, companies sell it to municipalities to put in drinking water or to companies to put in toothpaste. A tiny bit is fine, but if you drink tap water or use flouride toothpaste it is no longer a tiny bit. It is linked to early solidifying of the pineal gland and early onset puberty especially in females. Making people docile? There are studies showing yes and studies showing no. But consuming it in tap water and toothpaste is too much. When the directions say to spit and not swallow for toothpaste, they are not kidding around.

I am 57 years old. I lived in an area that was one of the first to add fluoride to drinking water. Never have had a cavity in my whole life. It's fine.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

I think The townships water that I am talking about is still a fixed twenty five bucks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join