It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glitch in the Matrix? (Photo / links to Ground Zero show last night)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I was listening to Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis and they were having a discussion about a strange apparition that appeared over Lake Michigan recently. According to the man that sent in the original photo, there were hundreds of people there watching the sunset, and while discussing this on-air, Clyde subsequently received two more photos.

edit to add- this is at the Silver Beach area of Lake Michigan facing Chicago

Here is the link to the Ground Zero Facebook page, as well as the Soundcloud. Currently it is the top show, from April 23, called "Skyception: Technical Difficulties".

Ground zero on Facebook

Ground Zero on Soundcloud

Later in the night he posted images of a demon-looking cloud from the Chilean volcano.

During the show at the 53-minute mark, he played a series of UFO calls to 911 from that area of Lake Michigan; not from last night but just a historical collection to highlight the high strangeness in the area.

I found these to be fascinating and wanted to share!

It looks like the internet is leaking, wtf

edit on 24-4-2015 by raedar because: updated location on first photo

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I don't know what the heck any of those images of Lake Michigan are,
but great thread for thought none the less. Something is afoot.
I never post things like "Something is about to go down" but last night
I posted that sentiment in the Earthquake thread because I feel a strange
sense of something big at our doorstep.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It's a Mirage.

MIRAGE

A mirage is a naturally occurring optical phenomenon in which light rays are bent to produce a displaced image of distant objects or the sky. The word comes to English via the French mirage, from the Latin mirari, meaning "to look at, to wonder at". This is the same root as for "mirror" and "to admire".

The demon is cool, gloving eyes and all, the glowing eye seems added or reflection though, it makes no sense there is something glowing there.
edit on 24-4-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

I agree, the Weird has slipped in to every nook and cranny.

Check out the soundcloud link to the show around the 53-minute mark to the 9-11 calls to the UFO sightings, gave me pause.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Yeah they talked about it being a mirage, but that it is weird that it doesn't appear to have a source and it is really dang huge! That's not to say that it's not; it's just that in appearance, what the heck is it a mirage of? It's not a ship. Are there oil platforms on the Lake?

Fun to look at!

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

It's a mirage. I've seen this with ships that were well over the horizon.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'd bet the ones from Silver Lake are a reflection of the Milwaukee skyline, created by an inversion layer in the atmosphere reflecting/refracting the light across Lake Michigan.

The demon clouds of Chile look like pareidolia to me. Pun intended; no apologies.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kreinhard

The only explanation from the volcano one is from The Day the Earth Stood Still lol-

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I was listening to Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis and they were having a discussion about a strange apparition that appeared over Lake Michigan recently. According to the man that sent in the original photo, there were hundreds of people there watching the sunset, and while discussing this on-air, Clyde subsequently received two more photos.

Just to clarify, he received two more photos from people other than the man who sent the first one? I would love to see the structure(?) over the water enlarged, but it just pixelates if I zoom it. Going to check out the facebook page right now. Very intriguing!

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's a mirage. Not much more I can add really.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I have been saying that very thing for a while now, and I rarely discuss it with anyone in my everyday life, but in the past week I have heard no less than a dozen people echo that same sentiment. Something is coming.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Yes it does have a visible source, the source is "melted" together with the mirror, making it look like one.

It is not unusual to have something below the horizon to create a mirage either.

edit on 24-4-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

3 different people sent in photos!

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kreinhard
The demon clouds of Chile look like paedophilia to me. Pun intended; no apologies.

edit on 24-4-2015 by Meduzi because:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

That seems to be the educated consensus. It's a really weird shape and appears to be quite large. Barcode of the sky, lol!

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Also they discussed Fata Morgana-

Fata Morgana mirages distort the object or objects which they are based on significantly, often such that the object is completely unrecognizable. A Fata Morgana can be seen on land or at sea, in polar regions or in deserts. This kind of mirage can involve almost any kind of distant object, including boats, islands, and the coastline.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
That's near where I'm from. I used to go to Silver Beach when I was a boy. I became a local legend there because nobody could touch me in Street Fighter II at the arcade. Maybe those mirages are really just my victims rising from the sea.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Hi Tiger ! As my fellow remote viewer I take notice when
you have feelings like this too .

I have been saying that very thing for a while now, and I rarely discuss it with anyone in my everyday life, but in the past week I have heard no less than a dozen people echo that same sentiment. Something is coming.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Looks like the demon is wearing some kind of satchel. A man purse. It's a giant hipster! The destructor has been chosen.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace My middle daughter said it looked like jesus holding a baby...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join