It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boko Haram to kill ALL South Africans in Nigeria if xenophobia doesn't end within 24 hours

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Boko Haram has released a tape stating that they are giving South African government 24 hours within which to make the Xenophobic attacks come to an end, Face of Malawi reported.

www.southafricalatestnews.co.za...

If South African government does not contain the situation they will execute all South Africans living in Nigeria, Chad,Niger and other surrounding countries, even the South African Embassies in the African countries.

This is because the recent waves of murders of foreigners murdered in South Africa in the latest waves of xenophobic attacks. I'm here in South Africa and its not too bad but it is scary. Can't go anywhere without worrying and last friday my Malawian garden worker showed me a photo of his friend who was attacked brutally with a panga (bush knife) and died on saturday all because he had a small shop selling tvs and radios and things. My garden worker does not look happy and neither does my friends Zimbabwian maid. Wonder how far this will go. Just another day in africa.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Good luck, considering not even Ebola was able to accomplish that.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
How sad, hate, begets hate, begets hate.

Makes me wonder if the powers that be orchestrated the depopulation of Africa by all natives.

Africa has very rich mineral resources and could be as wealthy as the US if modernized and tribal warfare and ruthless dictatorships and ruthless totalitarian regimes were put to an end.

How to get control of Africa and make it a modern paradise?
If you are the powers that be:
get rid of the natives
by 1. Disease (uncontrolled AIDS, Ebola, etc.)
2. Promote and fund mutual annihilation of the native population

If Boko Haram carries through with their threats, there will be massive retaliation, which will ignite massive retaliation, which will ignite further retaliation.

Add that to uncontrolled AIDS and the occasional Ebola outbreak and before too many decades, there will be no more native Africans left, and the powers that be can move more pliable people into the continent and mine the riches and turn a great deal of the country into rich farmland (not all of Africa is desert, that is a myth).

Sinister, absolutely

Evil, yes

Probably happening with the witless help of the Boko Haram: possibly

edit on 8Fri, 24 Apr 2015 08:50:25 -0500am42404amk245 by grandmakdw because: spelling

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Well, Good Luck. & If your not posting anymore...we know to say a little prayer for you.

Be Safe.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

You don't need to depopulate, you just need to remove corruption. Corruption is a significant problem. Poor healthcare, disease and society does for the depopulation. Lack of education and general ignorance does the rest. No wonder thousands of migrants are risking their lives to get the Europe, following the millions who have come before them!"

To topic. Boko Haram should not be taken as serious social commentators!

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

If I may ask, are you a white South African ?
And is the latest xenophobic killing in SA is only targeting black SA ?

I'm sorry for my ignorance, I haven't heard of this horrible news yet.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

You don't need to depopulate, you just need to remove corruption. Corruption is a significant problem. Poor healthcare, disease and society does for the depopulation. Lack of education and general ignorance does the rest. No wonder thousands of migrants are risking their lives to get the Europe, following the millions who have come before them!"

To topic. Boko Haram should not be taken as serious social commentators!

You are right about getting rid of corruption changing Africa from backwards abject poverty to rich and prosperous practically overnight. But the dictators and totalitarians have it too good personally and will not let it happen.

But the powers that be want Africa for themselves, they aren't into sharing.

The African nations have never been able to rid themselves of corrupt governments and TPTB may see the general populace as ungovernable as is, as a result of hundreds+ years of uninterrupted corruption. So the easy thing now is to rid oneself of the population to take control. Evil, absolutely.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Frighteningly, I agree with your opinion as a viable if not apparently obvious occurrence. Just like in the Middle Eastern countries...seems the latest tactic for world wide profit is to destroy them through their "own people" then bring them into the fold of the "global community" which has already accepted its fate.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Of course rather than this just being terrifying and confusing enough on its own we have to add some conspiracy of the illuminati to the mix. Way to go guys, I am sure the people of Africa appreciate your wild speculation.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Makes me wonder if the powers that be orchestrated the depopulation of Africa by all natives.

Your right TPTB are responsible for the AIDS epidemic in Africa, mainly the Vatican for banning the use of contraception which in turn caused the AIDS epidemic. Don't remember Jesus telling folk not to use contraception!

The Vatican should be tried for Genocide IMHO!!

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Where the hell is Executive Outcome when we NEED them?
We aren't really TOLD what is happening in South Africa so please keep posting we ned the info.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

History, pretty much all I need to say. Call them whatever you want, but profit and control does drive much of what happens in the world. Think Tesla and Morgan, think cattle ranchers and Buffalo, think Rockefeller and Argentina...its not that hard to jump to this already forgone conclusion numerous times repeated in history.

That doesn't imply a lack of compassion for the native peoples, in fact quite the opposite...not sure you made much of a point.
edit on 24-4-2015 by BlueJacket because: spelling

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I expect to hear of more atrocities on skynews then.

It is strange though... how black South Africans are treating other 'Black Africans' in South Africa! Never thought I'd be reading about that, after all what 'Mandela' did.

I thought this may happen in England (Immigrants taking jobs) but never Africa!
edit on CDTFri, 24 Apr 2015 13:30:22 -05000000003001x122x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

Your right TPTB are responsible for the AIDS epidemic in Africa, mainly the Vatican for banning the use of contraception which in turn caused the AIDS epidemic. Don't remember Jesus telling folk not to use contraception!

The Vatican should be tried for Genocide IMHO!!

What in the world does what the Pope says have to do with Hinduism, protestant Christians, and (mostly) Islam, the primary religions in Africa?

Totally inaccurate assessment.
( The Vatican caused Aids.) I must say, this is one of the more stupid comments I've ever heard.
edit on 4/24/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Wait a minute !

i thought SA is modern state within failed states of Africa ?

what happened ? whats going on ?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Then you live in a bubble!
2nd line.

Edit - Christains 40%, Islam 45% of Africans.
edit on 24.4.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco
With all due respect, I see 'Christians" on the maps. Not Catholics. There are Catholic Christians, and protestant Christians. Only Catholics are led by the Pope.

The rest of the religious are "indigenous religions", which are defined as being based on magic, the supernatural, and nature.
If you have documentation to prove your statement, please provide it.

Thanks.

ETA: Nevermind, I looked it up myself. Less than 1% of religious people in Africa are Catholic.

And according to you, all of them were using condoms, then stopped after the Vatican disapproved it. They then all contracted AIDS from some unknown source (since they are the ones who spread it) and then began to spread it themselves with wild promiscuous behaviors all over the country.

You made a mistake fine, but blaming AIDS on the Vatican is beyond the pale.
edit on 4/24/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

How sad, hate, begets hate, begets hate.

Africa has very rich mineral resources and could be as wealthy as the US if modernized and tribal warfare and ruthless dictatorships and ruthless totalitarian regimes were put to an end.

If you are the powers that be:
get rid of the natives
by 1. Disease (uncontrolled AIDS, Ebola, etc.)
2. Promote and fund mutual annihilation of the native population

If Boko Haram carries through with their threats, there will be massive retaliation, which will ignite massive retaliation, which will ignite further retaliation.

Add that to uncontrolled AIDS and the occasional Ebola outbreak and before too many decades, there will be no more native Africans left, and the powers that be can move more pliable people into the continent and mine the riches and turn a great deal of the country into rich farmland (not all of Africa is desert, that is a myth).

Sinister, absolutely

Evil, yes

Probably happening with the witless help of the Boko Haram: possibly

I think so also. When it's all destabilized, Africom will come in and deal their form of democracy.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

"With all due respect" your map is wrong. Less than 1% of Africans are Catholic??? Are you sure?

the Roman and Eastern Catholic Churches of Africa embraced approximately 135 million of the 809 million people in Africa.

source

That would equate to over 15% of the African population.

To add why would the UN ask the Vatican to look into its ban on contraception?

A 2014 report by The U.N. Committee on the Rights of the Child called on the Church to "overcome all the barriers and taboos surrounding adolescent sexuality that hinder their access to sexual and reproductive information, including on family planning and contraceptives"

source

Now stop getting personal, educate yourself, and then come back and play nicely when you have the facts.

It's members like you who attack without facts that is causing decent folk to leave ATS.

edit on 25.4.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Anyone else seen the youtube vids and the comments that are coming from 'Nigerians' 'South Africans' and 'Somali's'??

Looks to me like the shhtf .

Are we looking at more 'Civil Wars' out there?

This year is gonna be the worst year for wars and unrest since god knows when..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join