It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Suspicious Activity in Connection to the Killing of John Crawford III at Walmart, 08/05/14

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I know this subject and some of the videos have been addressed and posted before, but I couldn’t find anything related to what I’m about to present. Within the published surveillance videos (each approximately 1 hour) there is some very shady activity going on, both in regard to Ronald and his wife April's behavior in the store, but also the other 9 people gathering in the parking lot, and who seem to be aligned with this incident. I would recommend all of you to first read the timetable I made, then look at the video and pause while looking at the text from the timetable. Hopefully you guys will see it as well, and after that, lets see if we can dig up something more in connection to it all. I can also mention that I haven’t had time to watch the whole Ronald Richie or Tasha Thomas interview, so feel free to analyze those, especially Ronald’s behavior. There should also be more interviews with both Ronald and Tasha, so feel free to post them.

Here’s a little synopsis regarding the incident:

John Crawford III was shot without any warning in a Walmart store while holding a BB/rifle. In the video showing Crawford’s presence in the store he doesn’t seem to be shopping. The only thing he went to get was the BB-rifle which so happened to be unpackaged and unsecured, for at least two days prior to the incident. In the footage we can see Crawford talking on his cellphone at least two times, the media claims that he talked to both his ex-girlfirend and his mother and if that’s the case one of them was ”present” when John got shot.

Here is a detailed summary of the important parts of the incident, as well as suspicious behavior in regard to what unfolds in the parking lot after the killing of John Crawford:

edit on 22-4-2015 by Crowdpsychology because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
When comparing the timetable and descriptive text to the actual footage use the 3 videos below:

Full video of April Ritchie and Ronald Ritchie roam Walmart on August 5, 2014
www.youtube.com...

Full video of John Crawford in the Walmart shooting of August 5, 2014
www.youtube.com...

This last vide is only posted in regard to the 911-call made by Ronald Richie:

Video and 911 Call Released in Death of Man Carrying a Toy Gun, Shot Dead by Police in Walmart
www.youtube.com...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some additional sources involving interviews and news:

Ronald Ritchie (aka Tyler Ritchie) interviewed by the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation
www.youtube.com...

Tasha Thomas interviewed by Det. Rodney Curd, John Crawford murder at Walmart
www.youtube.com...

Tasha Thomas Killed in a Car Crash on New Year Eve 2014
www.youtube.com...

Ronald Richie Changes his Statements

He’s, like, pointing it at people,” Ritchie told the dispatcher. Later that evening, after John Crawford III had been shot dead by one of the police officers who hurried to the scene in Beavercreek, Ritchie repeated to reporters: “He was pointing at people. Children walking by.”

One month later, Ritchie puts it differently. “At no point did he shoulder the rifle and point it at somebody,” the 24-year-old said, in an interview with the Guardian. He maintained that Crawford was “waving it around”, which attorneys for Crawford’s family deny.
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowdpsychology

I would recommend all of you to first read the timetable I made, then look at the video and pause while looking at the text from the timetable. Hopefully you guys will see it as well

See what?

all i see is what you are describing in your time line...

What are your thoughts on the "suspicious" activity?
edit on 23-4-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

What exactly are you trying to say is the suspicious activity? It seems I just wasted 2 hours watching this footage. When there is only about 15 minutes worth watching.

So far the only thing that I find suspicious is when Tanya walks up to Ronald and April outside the store. But without knowing what was said it could be as simple as Tanya asking them what happened.

What I am really seeing is that John, the guy who was shot, was being a complete idiot. The BB gun rifle he was holding looks very real. Especially from a distance. His behavior of walking around and swinging the rifle was suspicious and I am not surprised that he scared people enough to call the police. He also appears to get up after being shot or shot at and heads towards the rifle. Then falls down again, presumably from being shot a second time.

Because I do not own a cell phone. Actually, the weirdest thing to me is all these people who seem to have their phones glued to their heads. I don't know I am just not seeing it I guess. Maybe if you actually stated your theory of what you think is strange and why, it might help me understand what it is you're seeing.

I do have a few questions about the incident though.

1. Who was Ronald talking to on the phone at the time he was shot?

2. Was the person that Ronald was talking to on the phone interviewed?

3. Do you think this was some kind of conspiracy by Tanya and John?

4. Do you think this some kind of conspiracy involving MK-Ultra and cell phones?

5. Why would someone walk around Wal-mart swinging a rifle while talking on the phone?

I am trying to be open minded. But really all I see is an idiot who should not have been playing with guns in a public place.

EDIT:

Source

Crawford, who was speaking on the phone to the mother of his two young sons,

Video claims to sync the 911 call with store footage

edit on 23-4-2015 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicWand67
Ohio, where this happened, is an open carry state. There was a white guy in the middle of the road with a gun scaring people in the neighboring open carry state of Michigan only a few months prior to this shooting, and he wasn't shot by the police. It could have been an actual firearm and Crawford would legally be allowed to carry it around. Yet, he gets gunned down without warning by trigger-happy police acting on false information. This was barely different from swatting.

He suddenly gets shot with little or no warning and reacts in a confused manner; other people would probably flail around, too. Few people think this was a good shoot, especially given that the CCTV released after the officers were 'cleared' in the shooting contradicts a lot of what the police and Richie told the press (there was no time for him to even respond to commands police allegedly made given the second or two from when the cops saw him to shooting him, he was not pointing the gun at anyone, etc). This thread is not about whether or not the shooting was right or wrong, but the circumstances of 'bystanders' and their activities inside at the same time.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Are you insenuating that he was set up by these people to be shot? That's the only conclusion I'm coming to. The only suspicious activity I could single out from your timeline is that of the other people...

Nothing Crawford did would be considered suspect. Hell, I've done weirder things, actually to the point of my saying to myself "wow, if someone was watching me on camera, they'd have probably put plainclothes security on me at this point..."

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Johns behavior:

John doesn't seems to have any reason what so ever to be in the store, walking around and talking on the phone the majority of the time without picking un any merchandise from his "mental list" (things he was about to buy) according to statements. After approximately 8 min of walking in the store with Tasha (without getting any merchandise) John wanders of alone, while doing that he is talking on the phone with somebody and when he arrives at the sporing goods and gun case/showcase area he immediately walks to the shelf containing the only unsecured BB/rife, which so happens to be; 1) a real looking rifle, 2) being unsecured for 2 days prior to the incident.

After picking up the BB/rifle he immediately walks away from that shelf and randomly goes around in some aisles still talking to someone on the phone. After approximately 2 min, 20 sec he arrives at the a spot in the pet aisle, and he continues to randomly stand in this spot for approximately 5 min, 30 sec. A spot which so happened to be a very "camera friendly" angle for capturing what is about to happen.

We don't know for sure who John was talking to, that's why I addressed it in the beginning. Police say John talked to his ex-girlfirend and his mother, and the mother should be the easiest one to confirm. Johns behavior, both by standing in the same spot for 5 min, 30 sec in the aisle, a aisle he doesn't seem to have any business in, as well as examining the rifle almost as if he is being told to "look at it, and its functions" from the person he talks to with on the phone.

The first time John touches the rifle with 2 hands at the same time, a situation in which other people in the store (Ronald) can have a "legitimized" reason to believe John is "loading" the weapon, is at the same time as Ronald have reached the 911 operator and is describing what he "sees" telling the 911 operator that, John has both aimed it at adults and children (which Ronald know is false) and that John seems to be loading the rifle as he speaks (something that will escalate the situation to the max). After approximately 4 min, 40 sec after Ronald tells the 911 operator that John both is aiming the rifle at people as well as loading it, he gets shot 2 times while the officers give him an order, having no time to comply. In other words, John was dead as soon as the heavy armed officers entered the Walmart.

It's also interesting to mention that 2 weeks before John was killed, the officers involved in the shooting took part in a active "shooter training exercise".

Some points/questions regarding Johns behavior and situation:

1) If he hadn't separated himself from Tasha, this would never have happened.
2) Why did he separate himself from Tasha? Was he being told by the person on the phone to do it?
3) Who did John speak to during more than 9 min up until he got shot?
4) Did the person on the phone tell John to go to the sporting goods and pick up the "unsecured" BB/rifle?
5) Did the person on the phone tell john to go to the pet aisle and stand in the end of it and "examine" the rifle?
6) Was John involved in a "training exercise" in which he's mission was to grab the BB/rifle and walk around in the store with it "testing" peoples reactions, with a mindset that the exercise itself had been informed to the police and that no lethal force would be used?
edit on 23-4-2015 by Crowdpsychology because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Ronalds and Aprils behavior:

Ronald and April, just like John, didn't have any real reason to be in the store. They were walking around in the store for 37 minutes before Ronald calls 911, and during this time they didn't collect any merchandise (hence Aprils empty basket) They also seems to be genuinely misplaced and their behavior is also very suspicious in connection to what unfolds during the whole incident. When Ronald and April first arrived in the store April seems to "check out" the store while Ronald stands in the same position for 5 min, after April looked inside the store, she picks up her phone and does something with it for about 1 min. Their way of behaving leads me to believe they are waiting for something/someone. After April puts down her phone (maybe after texting someone) Ronald walks out to his car (could be to check if Tasha's car has arrived) and randomly picks up a white cup from the car. After this both Ronald and april goes straight to the motorized shopping carts, and picks one up.

Their behavior in the store is very peculiar, walking to different spots and then stopping there, whiteout looking at merchandise or pick up merchandise. Approximately 3 min after they enter the actual store both Ronald and April picks up their phone and is doing something on them. Ronald does something on his phone for 1 min 30 sec while standing with his back against April, after that he walks towards the end of the aisle, and April stays put still doing something on her phone (from this point she looks at her phone for 11 min, and as soon as John and April goes separate ways, April puts down her phone) After April puts down her phone, she and Ronald walks away from the sporting goods section (1 minuted later John arrives at this section and immediately goes and gets the BB/rifle) Ronald and April are walking passed many aisles without looking at any merchandise after leaving this section, almost like they are in a hurry to get away from the sporing goods section. John gets shot 1 min, 16 sec after this and straight after this happens April makes/or receives a phone call, she continues this conversation for 4 min, 30 sec before leaving with Ronald in their car.

Some points/questions regarding Ronald and Aprils behavior and situation:

1) Going to walmart whiteout picking up a single merchandise seems strange, almost as they where there for another reason.
2) They seem to be very interested in their mobile phones, which could indicate that they are in contact with someone outside of the store that has to do with what is about to unfold. April is on her phone during the whole time up until John approaches the sporing goods section and the BB/rifle. She then makes or receives a call seconds after John gets shot.
3) They never approach the shelf where the BB/rifle is located, but randomly looks at every thing else in the sporting goods section.
4) Ronald’s behavior is strange, in connection to the blank videos containing both Ronald and April and John and Tasha. At 08;13;22 - Ronald can be seen coming around a corner from a aisle in a hurry, while looking back. This could indicate that he have seen John in the store, and therefore walks fast towards April to inform her while she is on her phone.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The behavior of the 11 people (including Ronald and April) in the paring lot after the incident:

After Ronald have talked to some people outside the store, he walks to his car, on the way to the car we can see a woman in yellow (coming in from the left side) walking in the same pace as Ronald while glancing at him, she then walks in front of Ronald and makes a hand gesture while looking back at Ronald. This woman then walks towards Tasha's car, after she walks pass the car a person with white shirt and black pants (who have been waiting by the car before all the people arrived to the paring lot) who is leaning against Tasha's car notices that the woman in yellow have walked pass Tasha's car, and when realizing that he moves himself to the back of the car while looking at the woman's direction (like he is watching her) When he does this, the woman in yellow stops and walks back to Tasha's car and she and the person with white/black clothes get eye contact (possible talking to each other)

After that the person with white/black clothes leans against the back of Tasha's car while the woman in yellow is situated 2-3 feet from the trunk of the car, while scanning the area 360 degrees. After that the woman quickly approaches the trunk and does something with it for 5 sec, after that the woman takes a few steps away from the trunk and stops, while facing Ronald and the crowd in the vicinity of Ronald's car. Both the person with white/black cloths and Ronald then looks at the woman in yellow at the same time, after that the woman in yellow approaches the person with white/black clothes (saying something to him) The person in white/black clothes then quickly walks away, and the woman in yellow once again approaches the trunk of Tasha’s car.

At this point the 2 people who randomly have been talking to Ronald quickly leaves while Ronald still is facing the woman in yellow. When Ronald turns back the 2 people are gone and all the other people who have been standing around Ronald’s car simultaneously disperse, all except the woman in yellow who is still standing a few feet behind the trunk of Tasha’s car. At one point this woman seems to disappear (either walked to the right side of the car or inside it) this happens at the same time as Tasha first is seen in the same area. When Tasha walks loser to the police car, which is located near her own car, the woman in yellow walks away from Tasha’s car and situates herself by a black car approximately 50 feet away on the right, still looking at the direction of Tasha, Ronald and April. At the same time as the woman leaves this position, April ends her phone call, which she has been on for 4 min, 30 sec.

The people in the parking have without a doubt a synchronized behavior and it seems like they are in communication with one and other (talking and gestures), as well as with more than one person through telephone conversations. The woman in yellow and April are talking on their phones during the strange behavior that unfolds in the parking lot, but there could be more (people with headset/handsfree)

Some points/questions regarding the behaviors and situation in the parking lot:

1) The woman in yellow is doing a hand gesture while looking at Ronald, could be a sign in connection to what they are doing to do. This could also confirm that Ronald specifically is looking at the woman in yellow when he later turns around.
2) The woman in yellow walks pass Tasha’s car and the person in white/black cloths notices this and therefore goes to check on her. When he sees that the woman is heading back to Tasha’s car he turns away and leans against the car (looks like he is supervising something)
3) 2 people randomly walks up to Ronald’s car at 08;30;46, they do not approach Ronald, instead they wait for him to come to them, which is very peculiar. These two people are also situated in a optimal position to signal Ronald when the woman in yellow is done with what ever she is doing. After they have signaled Ronald and he turns around, they quickly walks away (very strange)
4) Within 7 seconds between 08;31;23 - 08;31;30 all the suspicious people are quickly leaving the scene, which happens after the woman in yellow have approached the person in white/black cloths.
5) April ends her 4 min, 30 sec phone call at the same time as the last suspicious person leaves the scene (the woman in yellow)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Blank/black video or ”blind spots”

The footage involving both John and Tasha as well as Ronald and April contains blank sections. During these times we can’t see either of the people in the videos, and there is nothing suspicious with that itself, but if you look at the timetable in relation to both Ronald/April and John/Tash’s blank video and the behavior, it sure is strange. The sections seems to have been cut out on purpose. I believe that these sections would show Ronald/April and John being in the same vicinity, possible interacting in some way.

08;13;14 - Neither John and Tasha can be seen on video.
08;13;22 - Ronald can be seen coming around a corner from a aisle in a hurry, while looking back.

08;16;33 - Neither John and Tasha can be seen on video.
08;16;49 - Ronald looks around, gazes at something then looks away.

08;17;24 - Neither Ronald or April can be seen on video.
08;17;31 - John and Tasha can be seen on video again.
08;17;34 - John and the Tasha walks separate ways.
08;17;37 - Ronald and April can be seen on video again, April have put away her phone.
08;17;44 - John is talking on the phone again.

08;23;53 - Neither Ronald or April can be seen on video.
08;26;57 - John gets shot by the officers while standing in the exact same spot.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Thanks for laying all very intriguing info out for us! I agree that April and Ronald's behavior is very suspicious, especially since we know he was lying to police!

I would "kill" to know that Tasha a Ronald were saying to one another in the aftermath!

I hope Ronald gets charged with murder!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Thanks for laying all very intriguing info out for us! I agree that April and Ronald's behavior is very suspicious, especially since we know he was lying to police!

I would "kill" to know that Tasha a Ronald were saying to one another in the aftermath!

I hope Ronald gets charged with murder!

Yep this is really sketchy and something tells me the story is a little deeper than what we are seeing.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

You are welcome! I was actually researching something else connected to Walmart, and stumbled upon the John Crawford case, which I never heard of before. But after watching the videos while pausing, trying to figure out the actions in regard to the incident I realized what took place in side the store but especially out in the parking lot. The parking lot "situation" is very creepy, to say at least. I have heard about gang-stalking, read a little about it, but never fully believed it.. (could be many psychological aspects involved in " self-claimed targets" own mental state) But this behavior certainly shows signs of something connected to that.

It's scary to see how synchronized the 11 people are in the vicinity to Ronald's and Tasha's car, and I believe that there are too many variables/actions involved for this to simply be considered a "random" group behavior.

When I first started to get my head around the footage after realizing that there seemed to be a strange synchronized behavior present, I thought that Tasha could be involved in the "operation" if we should call it that. I based it on the same thing you mentioned, the fact that Tasha, Ronald and April interacted after the incident and what they could have said to each other. This was however before I saw the creepy synchronized behavior in the parking lot, when I was looking for more interactions between these 3 people. I also looked at some of the footage from the police interview with Tasha, and after seeing that in connection to how Tasha behaved both in the parking lot (zero connection/interactions with the other people) and statements Tasha made which was covered by the news, I came to conclusion that Tasha wasn't involved in the "operation"

If there is in fact a dark power behind this incident, with a connection to either:

1) Current race-war (white police killing black) which MSM continuously reports about.
2) Mass-protests in connection to incidents like these, some of which have been fabricated.
3) Banning of guns (Ronald have stated that he though the BB/rifle was an AR-15)

And if the things I pointed out is indeed a "operation" taking place, then I believe that Ronald and April will soon follow the same faith as John and Tasha, maybe in a car crash which became Tasha's faith 4 months after John was killed, and 16 days after his family filed a federal lawsuit claiming Ohio police officers and Walmart were negligent.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have noticed that I made some spelling errors as well as putting a couple of timecodes in the wrong position. I fixed that, I also added some additional timecodes which I missed before. Cheers!

top topics

join