It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you know who these are?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Thank you very much.
SF
a reply to: gottaknow

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What are nano krites?

Thanks much
SF

a reply to: SyxPak

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SanFrancisco1956

Interesting again... the sounds of day-to-day mundane physical existence... huh... yeah, maybe they exist in another spacial dimension here in "this" universe... or maybe it's an overlapping, but separate, universe entirely.

I've heard folks posit that, as our physics are pointing to this reality we inhabit being more a projection or simulation than a 'real' solid place, then the things we get glimpses of are simply the 'real' world... and where we exist is an 'overlay' or augmented reality ... a hologram that's projected over the "real" world.

The possibilities are truly as numerous as imagination allows... and solid answers are a rare commodity, but that's a possibility!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm sorry to hear of your dilemma. How about trying this every time you feel something is happening: just send that feeling love and compassion. Keep the feeling / event in mind and send it love. This may sound bizarre but it may help. I will immediately express to our CREATOR that you are experiencing that which you would rather not. LOVE.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Having some multidimensional event going on in a home, most people would never come forward and talk about it because you get all these "doctors" posting their diagnosis. I've seen it time and time again to know there are medical wannabes all over. Then there are the few that "get it" and understand somewhat what is happening to this person. They've done their research outside the box. But most people are too fearful to come forward and it sure is understandable.

If you want to read info about some kind of dimensional flap going on inside a house, read about the Skinwalkers Ranch of Connecticut (not Utah) on Behind a The Paranormal web site, they have been investigating this home for something like ten years...

Thanks for your response,
SF

a reply to: Baddogma

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

In Your first paragraph there it sounds like you are talking about Bed Bugs. Seriously, check it out...

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

It could very well be just My opinion. However, Nano Bots had escaped from a Scientific Labratory in Croatia some odd years ago. They termed them Nano-Krites. K R for Croatia, (don't ask me why), and the I T E S FOR Interminably Terrible Entity Society. They were developed for Military applications I guess. Put into Warheads to be spread out amongst the enemy territory after the bombs went off...Some had escaped from shipping containers that were inbound to the USA some odd years back. They found out after the shipment was in port, at New York... From there they could have spread just about anywhere. You know, into other ships bound for other countries port's and all that...

Just so You know, I am a writer. I made all that up. The name included. I had just woke up when I saw your thread and could not resist it. My imagination just took off!!! I am Sorry if this has in any way offended you as I found Your OP to be fascinating in and of itself!... Later, Syx.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

This is a copy of a post i Just wrote for the OP. It will explain it;

It could very well be just My opinion. However, Nano Bots had escaped from a Scientific Labratory in Croatia some odd years ago. They termed them Nano-Krites. K R for Croatia, (don't ask me why), and the I T E S FOR Interminably Terrible Entity Society. They were developed for Military applications I guess. Put into Warheads to be spread out amongst the enemy territory after the bombs went off...Some had escaped from shipping containers that were inbound to the USA some odd years back. They found out after the shipment was in port, at New York... From there they could have spread just about anywhere. You know, into other ships bound for other countries port's and all that...

Just so You know, I am a writer. I made all that up. The name included. I had just woke up when I saw your thread and could not resist it. My imagination just took off!!! I am Sorry if this has in any way offended you as I found Your OP to be fascinating in and of itself!... Later, Syx.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: miketofdal

This is a bit off topic but I am interseted in your user name. DAL is the first 3 letters of my last name. Also, My first name Is Mike! LOL!! What a coincidence ! LOL!!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I would suggest the book - Dion Fortune - Psychic Self-Defense. It's a very good primer on the subject of defending yourself from demonic/extraterrestrial/interdenominational ... things.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I'm a writer, too... see? I'm writing! Heh...

It's the published part of the equation that is the toughie! (Or it used to be before self publishing, that is).

But glad to know there isn't a weird topic I'm unacquainted with... outside of your head, anyway!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

LOL That! Thanx for seeing the humor in all this . I do wish You luck on your quest to find the Truth, of what is going on with all that! Till That day, Take it easy. Later, Syx.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SanFrancisco1956

Thank you for your advice. They call it the colony, many have said they want to go home, it's too mean and "evil" for what they were expecting. I originally thought they were nice until I started doing some audio recording. I began to figure out what was going on. They mentioned a couple of times that they thought SF was figuring out what was going on. When I refused to go along, they began to try and drain me of blood. And other nasty stuff like prick marks on my body, I would whimper or cry out during these times, cramping of my feet and legs so I had to get up to stop it at 3:00-3:30-4:00am which would totally wake me up for the day, burn marks, small portions of blood on pilow cases and sheets not to mention a mass of black stuff caught up in my hair that was dried and when I pulled that out as carefully as I could, applied a little water at a time it either turned a color red or pink-that did not come out of my mind! And playing bits of conversation to a couple of close friends validated what I heard, including loud monster sounding scream and some grunting type noises as well.

I told them to leave me alone, get away from me, get off me, get out of my house but they don't listen. Their plan is to set up this colony and then they will take me out. I heard this from the person who supervises this group and the leader whom they call Father. Now he plans to take me out in the next day or so because I've caused so much upset amongst the group not going along with their plan. Two others said they want to be there when it happens. Very evil group for the most part except I have been relentlessly harassed by one female. She was brought back "home" for about a week and then she was back. One of their own said I'm glad she is gone. She is so evil. Why is she like that? I feel like I am being bullied and pushed into a corner and have no way to fight back. It's a very awful feeling. I don't think they ever have encountered such a tough Yank and that is what has caused all this upset. One older one told a younger one that they could go to another planet or even universe but then they would have to start over from the very beginning.

Does anyone else know what these could be? Reptilians perhaps or some race that had not been discovered yet or?
Thanks to you and others who had positive comments.

Thanks again
SF

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
These beings could they be part of some larger observable interest that has sent them to watch and evaluate or gather information. Why they feel its their right to build colony beneath a home, not sure other then close observation for something else.
Lower frequency vibrating beings came to mind that can naturally or with technology de-materialize and or hide in order to close interact or observe allowing them access into places things smaller then dust particles can access. Again not sure if part of larger influencing interest sending them for habitat relocation or energy source extraction energy from the lower vibrations giving off from their potential host.

Good Luck

Sounds like a bad dream...and bed bugs.

Sorry.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
In the words of the Church Lady '"Could it be Satan?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join