It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson, Mo., a real false flag/trial ballon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Looking back at the Ferguson saga, especially interesting spin-offs possibly connected directly to Ferguson raises the possibility, and I stress, possibility, that the events following the actual shooting were pre-planned and prepared for-no matter where the appropriate event occurred.

It 'happened to be Ferguson, Mo.

The first and perhaps biggest smoking gun is the allegations of Soros basically funding the protest movement that followed.

www.newsmax.com...

There are other articles covering this, however, I have no personal proof of it. I, therefore, am assuming this and the following links are accurate and connect them for this thread.

The next 'smoking gun' is the DOJ's handling of the incident and conclusion that Ferguson has an overly high arrest record of African-Americans. Based on demographics the actual warrants and arrest records aren't out of line with the national average.

Also, the number of outside 'activists' that poured into Ferguson was made to look as a spontaneous event by the media when it looks like they also were funded groups primarily by Soros.

The announcement that six cities are to have their police forces nationalized-with more planned-could have been pre-planned rather than a 'reasonable response'.

www.thenewamerican.com...

The latest and least publicized news is the planned 'Martial Law' exercises by elite military forces-apparently illegal-in south-western states.

countercurrentnews.com...

In summary, we have paid groups agitating, no criminal charges against those and local protesters/criminals who committed arson and other acts of vandalism-which further removes 'fear of consequence' from potential future participants in other cities.

The possibility of conflicting loyalties between city and state police forces as they now have 'different bosses'.

Now add in when more local African-Americans- all Americans for that matter- realize the do NOT have 'free medical' insurance. That they only have free insurance premiums, if they are poor. They will still owe the federal gov't for the co-pay portion of any and all medical bills they accrue. This bill remains with them for life and the Gov't has the right to put liens on any assets that remain in the estates upon death... therefore trapped in povery!

Add in the Feds paying employers $3,000 per illegal/newly documented workers hired and our poor/less skilled workers are even worse off than before makes for a powder-keg waiting to explode...

An accident? Or a well planned strategy?

Just the other day it was made known that the DHS intends to buy over 60 million rounds of AR-15 ammo....

www.youtube.com...

Perhaps I'm mis-connecting these points. I'm not much of a conspiracy person.

Yet, more and more seems be lining up in a way that suggests there's more to this than meets the eye.

Thoughts?

edit on 18-4-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

the never let a crisis go to waste crowd seem to have been involved
either that or browns death was cynically used for the enrichment of a few sscum.

Ferguson was a fascist SCAM on "mom & pop" stores that refused to sell!

The government & corporations of Missouri, conspired together to reduce the property values of "mom & pop" stores that refused to sell their livelihood.

So after you have completely devalued the "mom & pop" stores in Ferguson, now you must deny them insurance payouts, state aid & federal aid.

This will force them to now sell their land to the big corporations for pennies on the dollar.

The corporations get increased profits & the government gets increased tax revenues.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think the main conspiracy around Ferguson was to film the rioters burning and looting while the police stood down and did nothing, then showing the police crack down on peaceful protesters.

Showing the riot footage enraged those on the right, so when the authorities put the hammer down on the protesters they didn't see that the rioter and the protester were not apart of the same group.

The Ferguson protesters were protesting against out of control government just like the Bundy Ranch supporters, yet these two groups never joined together in the cause.

Until people in America realize they are on the same side nothing will change and things will only get worst.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

A twist I wasn't aware of.

Add that one to the list...

An after thought on all this. I haven't seen any politician address the nationalizing of city police nor raise any issue with DHS buying 2 Billion rounds of ammo and now AR-15 to the tune of 62 million rounds.

What's on tap in Congress is a bill to cancel 'Death taxes'.... All well and good, but if we don't address these other issues there's likely to be way more 'deaths' that don't pay taxes.....

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a topic from last November has some points....

The Movers and Shakers Behind the Ferguson Riots

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I missed that one...Sorry.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Whatever happened, the whole thing just smells wrong and I've learned to trust my nose.

top topics

join