It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Supervisors 'Special' Meeting ... (with DHS MIA)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I think we still have a strong chance. We cannot play all our cards at once.
I bet we have guys very deep on the inside. I bet this because it was my original idea of what my life should be.
Of course Fate has other ideas. I'm still here..

Thank You for Knowing my meaning.

Creative new ideas are greater than force.

edit on 19-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: KnightLight

There is a difference in being present and engaging a hostile enemy, where split second decisions come into play, and a person flying a remotely operated armed aircraft who is acting off intelligence searching for a target is there not?

reading comprehension..
Can you do it again?

I Posted This:

In training everything is so crazy you develop a do first, then realize what you are doing mentality.

That obviously wouldn't apply to a longer mission, like a drone mission, but just saying.. I never saw one order refused.

You are repeating me.

edit on 19-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Maybe the DHS was MIA in this meeting cuz the meeting never happened?

A high-level intelligence source, who must remain anonymous

Politifact
Judicial Watch says ISIS operating a camp in Mexico--near El Paso : FALSE
www.politifact.com...

I guess if we can't bomb Iran, Mexico is as good a second choice as any...LOL

I'm willing to trust Judicial Watch, as opposed to what appears to be a biased media organisation. Here is an excerpt from PolitiFact Bias:

Source

This meeting took place.....much is going on that tptb don't want us to know about. And it really makes me angry that independent media organisations (like Judicial Watch, Infowars, et al) are being discredited for telling the truth.

Not sure what to say there? that is one twisted site..."politifactbias.com"...They admit on their opening page that they are partisan, right leaning...and reading through their challenges to politifact...their logic could be summed up...facts suck! aka..."Reality has a well known liberal bias".

Examine the site gave me chuckle and then it's consistent vitriol for facts and logic got exhausting fast.

Politifact is not perfect, but at least it cites stats and makes coherent arguments for where claims fall on the honesty scale.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: solarstorm

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
Good thing the US has weaponized drones and is not afraid of using them in other countries without permission.

Yeah...pretty soon the weaponized drones will be used on US citizens without permission.

They already have

www.theguardian.com...

and

www.politifact.com...

Perhaps you were sleeping comfortably.

edit on 20-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
So...Going back over a decade questionable right wing outlets tend to release these stories to try and mobilize those amongst their base that are driven by fear to shore up their intractable and difficult position in the immigration debate..

Xenophobia..fear..propaganda : Aimed at the current immigration reform debate and the difficult position of the GOP.

It happens each time the immigration debate flares up.

2011 : "The Mounting Hezbollah Threat in Latin America."
www.politifact.com...

2013: Iran Aggressively Recruiting ‘Invisible Army’ of Latin American Converts to Infiltrate U.S. Through ‘Soft Belly’ of the Southern Border
www.theblaze.com... order/

2012: 'Hundreds' of 'Soldiers of Hezbollah' Inside the U.S
cnsnews.com...

2011: Rick Perry: Hamas And Hezbollah Working In Mexico
www.loonwatch.com...

Hell...why stop with terrorists...how about EBOLA!

For the right, Ebola is the latest rallying cry for closing the Mexican border
www.washingtonpost.com...

You see...Being a bigot, specifically toward the growing legal Hispanic population in the USA comes with an ever increasing political cost for right wing politicians..

So Hezbollah, Hamas, Al-Qaida, the Ebola Plague!...and now Isis! becomes the newest (Insert X) fear mongering place holder in the immigration debate.

I always think...having crossed through the wilderness of the Canadian border a dozen times...why aren't the GOP railing on about the Canadian threat? I mean the Canadian border makes the southern border of the USA look like the DMZ between North and South Korea?

Hey...wait a second...wasn't Ted Cruz born in Canada? And Marco Rubio's parents were from Cuba! It's all starting to make sense! We are worried about an invasion and "they" are already here and about to take over!!
edit on 20-4-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You guys think this has anything to do with op. Jade Helm? Maybe they don't want mass hysteria do they are having "exercises."

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Omg. Kinda funny.
a reply to: CraftBuilder

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Your reply stole the thoughts right out of my head but said them in a far more eloquent fashion that I can muster. Thank you and I mean that deeply because I truly believe what you said will most likely come to pass - and that is how the beginning of the end will start.

I weep inside for what our country has become, no longer even a pale shadow of the great nation I grew up believing it to be. We've been hollowed out from within, our traditions and values cast aside as quaint and outdated in a brave new world of danger. All to stop terrorists those claiming to stop them have created.

Grand theater playing out on the world stage for all to see. Just believe the lies they tell us on tv and everything will be fine, trust us - we are your government and it's our job to keep you safe from all those awful things out there which are just too terrible to tell us about.

Drones like the predator are just the beginning like a blunderbuss in the history of firearms development. It's what we haven't yet seen that scares me. You never reveal to your enemy (us!) what your latest weapons are or can do. What can hundreds of billions of dollars create when it comes to destruction and control? We'll be lucky to get a glimpse of it before it erases our lives forever.

History will lament how they never saw it coming. They were expecting to be attacked by biplanes when it reality it was stealth bombers. Our perceptions of their capabilities are so far behind reality as to be farcical, laughable even if it weren't for the ultimate cost in human lives and misery.

Why is everyone saying our military won't obey an order to attack Americans? Why can't they get Chinese drone pilots or North Korean - does anyone suppose they will care who they blow up? Wake up America, the age of globalism is stomping it's way like a drunken giant and will crush all in it's path.

You said and to steal your thunder a bit there thor.. You said "you said this so much more eloquently."
This post you have made said most of the rest of it. What I left out.

Having been in the Army and fired off machine guns at 1000 yards... Blowing up old half tracks with AT4s..

Seeing a USA UFO...

F!

But it's ok.

No one get's away.
edit on 4-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne
Sorry read wrong delete ooppps
edit on 4-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: solarstorm

Yeah...pretty soon the weaponized drones will be used on US citizens without permission.

I think it would be safe to say if that ever occurred the Government would get a reminder of why we have a 2nd amendment and what the British felt like when we opened up a huge can of whoop ass on them at Lexington and Concord.

Thats not really how Lexington and Concord went down. You won because we were not expecting a war. There was no real senior officers it was initially put under a Lt. Col. When someone opened fire none of the British officers wanted to make the call to start a war and instead collapsed into a messy retreat unsure of what to do.

The reason that defeat happened was entirely our own doing in bad planning and organization due to a neglected peacetime army on half strength.

It was hardly a decisive defeated anyway with light causalities inflicted on both sides. Hardly a huge can of whoop ass

Now Saratoga? That was a huge can whoop ass.

But then so was the burning of DC in 1814

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I am starting to understand

and yes i was very very naive

actually it just hit me pretty #ing hard

i am sorry and i do appreciate you still having a chat about crap

on a personal level.. u are an abnormally strong being. that you can still think straight is very impressive

i will come to it all right know just trying to not panic.. when i say people do not know each other.. mmmm this is nothing like that.. i think it became a normal to you but no it is way too much

edit on 26-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join