It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Boards?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

Mediums do make contact and they give them some info then make them look like fakes, you don't need to be a medium anyone can do it.

One night I was watching a film on TV about 11pm kids and wife in bed, then I felt the room atmosphere change like the room was full of people and got the feeling I was not wanted, so I got up and said Im going to my bed I only wanted to watch that film, I went into the kitchen washed my face and then stuck my head at the livingroom door and said goodnight Trevour ( trevour was a bird we had in a cage) and as clear as anything inches from my face a voice at the other side of the door " Goodnight then " I bet I frightened it because I screamed the loudest screem you have ever heard ran up the stairs and jumped from the door of the bedroom right over my wife and into bed, woke up my wife and told her she had to go down and switch everything off as I had left it on.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnight13

well if animals and young kids start moving a way from you then you will have your answer, watch dogs do you never notice a dog will ignore certain people and then pick this one out and bark and look scared barking but keeping its distance.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
never tried one. would love to do so, in proper circumstances (castle in the wilds, dark stormy night, guests assembled by the huge fireplace, brandies in hand). don't believe in ghosts. would stay in any haunted house. i actually think that what we call 'ghosts' are more likely interdimensional entities making a brief (perhaps unintended) incursion into the realm of our awareness. like they go 'oops' and hastily zap back out, we go 'wow a ghost'. maybe.
edit on R2015rd2015-04-23T17:02:27-05:0020150pm1124 by RoScoLaz4 because: added a few words

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pavmas

I've found dour pessimism and fatalistic nihilism a great defense against demons... I've had four commit suicide after hanging around me for awhile... and quite a swath of casualties for my human entourage, too!

Remember, it's all meaningless and the universe will sputter and die.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Ahhh.....yes.... the toy of old and doors of new.....united all under one roof.....

I find it funny yet entertaining people trying to conjure spirits or establish a link to the other side.....

Why is humanity so afraid and curious....

It's all fun and games until curiosity killed the cat

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join