It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a beautiful woman Erin Ade, my god just look at her

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: Expat888

rate her a 2.5

Wow i would love to see a 10 . LOL.
they are very rare to find .. only seen 5 in my lifetime that rank a full 10 .. most are average 5-8 on the scale ..

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
We all have our opinions what is beautiful. To me her face is quite masculine.

And a nose job ? Lip job ?

Is our way, how we see beauty, twisted by plastic surgery business ? What is considered beautiful has changed. How much you can change the looks of people is amazing.
edit on 10-4-2015 by dollukka because: add

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

sort of looks like a horse, if that first picture is any indication.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I never liked dating beautiful women that other guys were drooling over. I didn't want to be watching all the time as others try to steal her away. Actually a lot of guys have the same thoughts as I do. I did have some cute girls as friends though. Sometimes they are more insecure than anyone else. Beauty can be a curse.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

I have seen prettier

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

seriously? IMHO Japan is full of pretty girls

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: vArchon

Shhh.. am steering all the lechers away from them ....

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Sorry,but Abbey Martin is by far the hottest woman on RT,hands down IMO.

Erin is nice and all,but I would get bored if she only talked about financial stuff..

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I wonder where she hails from Genetically, Russia, Norwegian genes, maybe German

Maybe a petrie dish.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Super hot body but pretty? Meh! i'd give her a 6 as she is on TV so she's probably a 4 without makeup. Now someone who looks beautiful without a professional make-up artist spending an hour reconstructing their face. That is worth posting about.

In other words like Expat said.

'Asian women rock the world' for overall natural beauty.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

haha, nice!
Maybe we can have a trade? i'll send you some Israeli woman (brown hair, almond shape green eyes, thin and tough personality)
and you send me some samurai ninja Japanese woman

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
She certainly has a Seven of Nine quality about her.

A bit of a masculine energy.

and an angular face, but not unpleasant to look at.

But like I always say, if we all went out with no make up on and in our pyjamas it would give a more realistic perception of what you would wake up with in the morning.

Currently sat in jim jams now working from home.

But let fantasies be fantasies.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I never liked dating beautiful women ...

What the f**k?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Sometimes, you come across a thread, which even with the best will in the world, makes one say "Really?".

Listen, this lady is no doubt physically beautiful, but only in the same way as are the statues of antiquity, or a computer rendering. How is that interesting to anyone?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vArchon

haha, nice!
Maybe we can have a trade? i'll send you some Israeli woman (brown hair, almond shape green eyes, thin and tough personality)
and you send me some samurai ninja Japanese woman

Bunch of Lucky fellas you both are , i'll trade the world for it

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

eh she isn't very pretty sorry. She isn't symmetrical. Maybe I am a harsh judge, but being fairly good looking myself I tend to be picky. I like to judge based on the equation for beauty. on that scale I'd say shes barely a 5. Her features are very squished, she looks very strange. Kind of like a horse.

But no OP she's nothing to write home about. Maybe you like how she reports. But facially she isn't even pretty--AND shes wearing a ton of makeup. So take that off and she's not only not pretty she's probably kinda scary.

Call me a bitch I guess but I'm gonna stand by what I say. Her body is nice. I'll give her that.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Nah, she has to try to hard... she puffs her chest and sticks it out, wearing a bra with padding to make her boobs look bigger than they are.. she cannot even manage standing like a normal human being she is too busy sticking stuff out like her chest and butt to have a normal posture..

I think a woman who is beautiful, just is without all the trying BS.. and they can manage looking normal while still being beautiful.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Art of deception.
I wonder can you sue your "significant" one, if she/he doesn´t tell you about plastic surgeries done previously. Offspring not looking like you expect to be.. do we have a case here ?

Or do guys actually ask about plastic surgeries ? Would they like to know and would they like to know how original looked alike?

I kinda feel sorry for todays people, chasing artificial beauty.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thought I'd include this: (yes it is wikipedia but the info is pretty good).

Her forehead, low cheekbones, jaw shape, bad eye placement, lack of symmetry, and thin lips means that she would not score high on an attractiveness chart.

Her body is lovely and well-toned. She has large soft looking breasts. I assume this is what you're talking about when you say that you think she's gorgeous. Because facially she is not.

The emperor has no clothes.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Only chiming in because I'm bisexual. I like her confidence and voice, nothing more. Too gaunt and masculine for my tastes. Prefer luscious bodies, dark hair...

Not that she's ugly... but while we are talking about a woman as the sum total of her parts I thought I'd add my two cents.

She's probably a very nice person

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join