It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did you do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
LOL I just updated my iOS , and when I came here it as usual made me log in. Not so much a problem, except when you can't type in your password, the screen kept jumping everywhere but where I needed it to... thankfully I had a blu-tooth keyboard so I could sign in. I would try to fix that... Or maybe it is a problem on my end.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: WhoDat09
Try asking your LCD, y ask a forum whats the connect?
And stop that it hurts in the ear im at work.

Even.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAmPhoeniX07
Try asking your LCD, y ask a forum whats the connect?
And stop that it hurts in the ear im at work.

Even.

Ummm...OK?

Anyway, I'm just about positive it has nothing to do with ATS. It sounds like your digitizer was having issues, or perhaps some ad was causing it to do weird things...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Were just joking right?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I can only tell you what a computer pro like me does, a high end user with high end mind to match

I never update my OS, even before it was known about flame Trojan during updates and even before Snowden

When I install any OS, I spend days disabling various questionable features using programs like comodo and Kaspersky

And I never update because it would ruin all the hardwork I did to control the OS instead of government or industry
edit on 10-4-2015 by MensaIT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3
I can only tell you what a computer pro like me does, a high end user with high end mind to match...When I install any OS, I spend days disabling various questionable features using programs like comodo and Kaspersky...And I never update because it would ruin all the hardwork I did to control the OS instead of government or industry

Actual "high end" users don't typically rely on commercial, consumer protection software, and they certainly would realize that no amount of 'hardwork' will protect a system from a determined hacker (or 'the government'). They also don't usually go around bragging about being a "high end" user (whatever that's supposed to mean).

But hey, what do I know?

originally posted by: IAmPhoeniX07
Were just joking right?

No, I was not just joking, and I fail to see how my post would be construed as such.
edit on 4/10/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I guess you know me

I had no idea you were my sister who visits often

Hi sis

Had no idea you were on ATS

Don't be jelaous sis, pm me and I'll tell you how to secure your networks

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

I beg your pardon?