It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Footage captured over Barwell, England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
A woman claims she captured footage of what she claims may be a UFO and NOT a Chinese Lantern (we've heard that before)

A Barwell woman managed to capture video footage of a UFO after spotting a white ball of light hovering in the sky from her kitchen window.

The woman, who has asked to only be to be known as Sammi, said she went to do some washing up when the spotted the unusual unidentified flying object from outside of her window.

The 26-year-old mum, who lives on Stapleton Lane, said: “I have seen drones and I have let off Chinese lanterns myself before.

“It was not like anything I have ever seen before.

“I ran straight outside and started filming on my mobile phone.

“It wasn’t very good so then I got my partners camera and ran upstairs to get some clearer footage.

She claims that it hovered around for about 15 minutes before disappearing.

Sammi said that the object she saw was definitely not a helicopter or a plane, because of the way it moved.

She added that she had seen other UFOs on several occasions but none like this one.

I think it looks like it could be a flare but I dont think they last 15 minutes...

www.hinckleytimes.net...

Ps. I can't post the video. Maybe someone can. Thanks !

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It could be anything... a Chinese lantern wouldn't stay up there still for 15 minutes but the video is only 48 seconds.
Thanks for posting!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Same type of thing?

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 8-4-2015 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I don't see the point of posting this
/

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

At the start of the footage you can actually see it glowing green with red lights in the middle. I wish she could have captured the whole 15 mins.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Regular lantern in the woods, but far away so it looks like it's in the air when it is actually on the ground, possibly a hill.

Either that or it's a probe sent by aliens or time travelers to do basically nothing and then disappear.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This should be the video, BTW there have been similar reports from that area, any way make your own mind up.

This one is from February 3, also Hinckley Times...did they mention this one in the latest report?

edit on 8-4-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm about 20 minutes from Barwell

I saw something very similar myself last year, I started a thread on here and have recently reported it to mufon, here's a screenshot of the video the woman in Barwell filmed

And here's a couple of pics from what I saw last year

edit on April000000Wed, 08 Apr 2015 18:09:44 -0500Wed, 08 Apr 2015 18:09:44 -050015062015b42015 by Furryhobnob because: (no reason given)

edit on April000000Wed, 08 Apr 2015 18:10:14 -0500Wed, 08 Apr 2015 18:10:14 -050015062015b42015 by Furryhobnob because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4
Because some people are interested in UFO sightings.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Furryhobnob
Nice pictures.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask
Thanks, there's also something similar looking to my pics on the mufon site in Ilkeston, Derbyshire in the UK, and that's not a million miles from me either, I should really look up more lol

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
There seems nothing there that could not be done by a drone. Therefor there is really nothing unique enough to go forward IMO.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Oh look a green glowing dot on a black screen!
This is nothing, no reference if it even is outside, besides a little street noise. Entirely pointless, why does someone even record it? You can't tell where it is, how high, the camera is also shaking, someone should hand out "How to capture an UFO on film, so someone may actually be able to determine what he/she sees" guidelines.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
What on Earth is that picture of a flying disc doing at the start of the article? Surely that will make people think that this is the object that was filmed?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
I agree with your comments as to you havnt got a reference so it could be filmed anywhere, I decided to do a couple of screenshots and adjust the exposure, clarity etc, it looks like there's a wall to the left of where she is filming, and the object is way in the distance, possibly above some trees, doesn't look particularly high though

And here's a close up pic of the object, again with exposure, clarity etc adjusted to bring out the shape more

new topics

top topics

join