It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Ignores Murder of Walter scott by police officer!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
why couldn't they have just said cop kills motorist instead of revealing eachs race? No need.

why would you want to white wash it and hide facts?

and to all demanding apologies, you should hang up your tinfoil hats in shame

it's obvious faux news only came out with their 36 clip when the op called them on it, and one of their agents here alerted them...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: ScientificRailgun. It's just fanning the flames of hate

the cop was showing his victim the love?
lol, so i guess that was the milk of human kindness he dropped by the soon to be corpse.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
To be fair to the OP, these sorts of poorly researched claims are fairly common on ATS. Typically the threads and posts are about how the "liberal" mainstream media is ignoring a given topic that is hot among the more exclusively right media. A common allegation is that while the deaths of unarmed minorities at the hands of law enforcement are covered by the "liberal" mainstream media, black on white crimes are ignored because it doesn't comport with a supposed agenda.

We've all seen them and we're all familiar with the phrases like "where's the outrage?" that are common in these threads and posts.

Just as in this case, the claims are often easy to prove false but that never seems to stem the deluge of agreement. I'm glad to see that some of you discovered how to use the web to disprove the OP's allegation, hopefully you won't forget how when similarly spurious accusations are put forth by conservative members.

a reply to: beezzer

Apologise.

To whom should the OP apologize? Fox News? Conservatives? ATS? You? Where's all the self-righteous indignation when the unsubstantiated claims are ones you agree with?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You didn't read the OP.

He stated that if it could be shown that Fox was reporting on the issue, he would apologise.

I'll simply accept your apology for not reading the OP.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: theantediluvian

You didn't read the OP.

He stated that if it could be shown that Fox was reporting on the issue, he would apologise.

I'll simply accept your apology for not reading the OP.

Ouch. You're right, I completely missed that. I apologize!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Just seen it on BBC 1.

My god, what a sicko.

Very shocking...only came to light b/c someone happened to video it.

Out and out murder!

Seven shots fired into the back of a guy running away from him...

Response from his police department - "We don't like to say it but he'll be charged with murder."

"We don't like to say it."

Say - WHAT??

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Temporarily closed for staff review.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join