It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Ignores Murder of Walter scott by police officer!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: beezzer

I don't understand people's hatred of Fox News. I watch local and CBS News and sometimes watch Kelly File or Judge Piro. But they report as badly as everyone else. Why hate?

Rupert Murdoch uses news as a disguise to promote his own personal political agenda! His the lowest form of human there is.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I've grown disgusted with seeing (real) people killed on television anyway.

Someone might as well create a network and call it "Snuff TV". All the blood thirsty can go there........

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Entreri06

No way you could have went to foxnews.com and not seen that as it on the front-page.

Oh, I remember, the guy who doesn't want to get a job and make his girlfriend support him thread. That explains it, die hard Progressive.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lol maybe he just wants to spend the rest of his life reading R.A. Salvatore (see user name).

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I don't understand people's hatred of Fox News. I watch local and CBS News and sometimes watch Kelly File or Judge Piro. But they report as badly as everyone else. Why hate?

Rupert Murdoch uses news as a disguise to promote his own personal political agenda! His the lowest form of human there is.

And you believe he's the only one? Tsk tsk.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
why couldn't they have just said cop kills motorist instead of revealing eachs race? No need.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

No way you could have went to foxnews.com and not seen that as it on the front-page.

Oh, I remember, the guy who doesn't want to get a job and make his girlfriend support him thread. That explains it, die hard Progressive.

I didn't go on fox.com. Just like I said in the OP, I searched you tube and had been flipping btween msnbc, cnn and fox all morning. Yet the YouTube search came up empty and none of the commentators had mentioned it. Since I really have been doing as I said and actually watching, they did just mention it once for 45 sec.

Everyother source is doing about half there air time on this. While the fox tv shows have barely mentioned it. Fergeson was full coverage, tray on Martin, full coverage, undenighable proof of police executing citizens... 30 sec and a ticker....

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
why couldn't they have just said cop kills motorist instead of revealing eachs race? No need.
Because it would inevitably turn that direction any way once the video hits the public. Even here on ATS it's "White officer shoots black man".

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

And if it is wrong, then it must be silenced, because having a different opinion is a no-no in this "brave new world".

It's not even close to being silenced! In fact it still has the largest market share of any

"entertainment" news channel. Fox isn't news it's a platform to advertise and sell products to foolish consumers that fall into a limited demographic, a Brilliant business plan....targeting older, uneducated, right leaning conservative Americans.

But it's not NEWS

www.stateofthemedia.org...

And now that Rupert Murdoch the owner of Fox has become the number one fan boy of Rand Paul it will deviate even further from being "fair and Balanced" It won't help Rand beat Bush but at least he will have a political voice. Rand will need all the help he can get.

edit on 8-4-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun. It's just fanning the flames of hate

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Because it doesn't adhere to all the social media agendas.

And if it doesn't agree with what it "trending" then it is obviously wrong.

And if it is wrong, then it must be silenced, because having a different opinion is a no-no in this "brave new world".

No, it's because fox is obviously playing to a dumber crowd...aka no go zones and wars on Christmas lol

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

We can debate "fair and balanced" all day long.

Nothing is fair and balanced anymore.

Everyone has an agenda, everyone has a motive.

Now this thread started off as "Fox isn't reporting it" and it's come to, "Fox isn't reporting it enough".

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

Because it doesn't adhere to all the social media agendas.

And if it doesn't agree with what it "trending" then it is obviously wrong.

No, it's because fox is obviously playing to a dumber crowd...aka no go zones and wars on Christmas lol

Then why worry about what Fox is reporting?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Unfortunately, most people even today aren't exactly colorblind when it comes to events like this.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IntroduceALittleIrony

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

And you believe he's the only one? Tsk tsk.

Easy for you to say, you can just turn off fox news and not worry about it. Americans aren't copping the ankle grab from Rupert Murdoch like us Aussies do.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It's not even close to being silenced! In fact it still has the largest market share of any

"entertainment" news channel. Fox isn't news it's a platform to advertise and sell products to foolish consumers that fall into a limited demographic, a Brilliant business plan....targeting older, uneducated, right leaning conservative Americans.

But it's not NEWS

www.stateofthemedia.org...

And not that Rupert Murdoch the owner of Fox has become the number one fan boy of Rand Paul it will deviate even further from being "fair and Balanced"

To be fair they have the biggest share of the Tv market, but only because they get all the conservatives while the real media sites split everyone else.

I will never understand how they convinced there viewers that all the worlds media sources are perpetrating a vast conspiracy to discredit american conservatism!!! Lol just lol

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

I didn't go on fox.com. Just like I said in the OP, I searched you tube and had been flipping btween msnbc, cnn and fox all morning. Yet the YouTube search came up empty and none of the commentators had mentioned it. Since I really have been doing as I said and actually watching, they did just mention it once for 45 sec.

Everyother source is doing about half there air time on this. While the fox tv shows have barely mentioned it. Fergeson was full coverage, tray on Martin, full coverage, undenighable proof of police executing citizens... 30 sec and a ticker....

Between this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... And you admitting spending the day flipping through the MSM channels I have a pretty good picture developing of how you have developed your world view.

Step away from the TV and stop doing your research on youtube. The life you save may be your own.

Why is this not in LOL or hoax forum yet?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

that's the US media...Divide divide divide

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

After reading this OP I tuned in FOX to see if this was indeed the case. They report it in a 15 minute news cycle. In that time they're reporting a two minute story with the crawler showing the story every 2 minutes. Now, they are showing on their noon talk show and it's their main topic. CBS noon news devoted 15 seconds. The accusation is so far unfounded.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IntroduceALittleIrony

Lol maybe he just wants to spend the rest of his life reading R.A. Salvatore (see user name).

There's worse thing you could do with your time? :p

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join