It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ouili board spelled Moloch!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The Greek Historian Diodorus wrote; “There was in their city a bronze image of Cronus (the father of Zeus) extending its hands, palms up and sloping toward the ground, so that each of the children when placed thereon rolled down and fell into a sort of gaping pit filled with fire.”

Leviticus 18:21 "And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin."

Unless you’re a bronze statue that barbecues small children, I think your going to be just fine.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Ouija . . . .
When i was a teenager a girlfriend from school brought her Ouija board to my house and when she opened the box to remove the game board all of my pets fled from the room.

As an adult i had a neighbor/friend stop by one night with an old Ouija board from the turn of the century that he found in the attic of a dilapidated farm house that used to belong to a killer (The former owner would hire the Paiute Indian's to help work his farm. When it came time for the tribesman to collect his wages the farmer murdered him and fed his body to the pigs).

Why not, right?
We found a glass lens to use as a planchette, lit a few candles, turned off the lights and laid hands on the oracle. Usually when a board begins to speak it's hard to keep up but this Ouija board had been up in the attic for too long and it was really sluggish.

So I asked him, “Ouija, can you pick up the pace a little bit?” and it replied “NO U”

Then we started to heckle the board “Is Ouija a dumb$h!%?” to which it replied “NO U”

Then all of a sudden and without being prompted it began to reference a time and date, to which I responded “Aw, is that when you died Ouija?” and it said “NO U”

Ouija is not our friend!

After that happened my neighbor broke the board into three pieces and threw it in a dumpster. Even though he lived next door to me and we were tight, i never saw my friend again

They don't call it "Dreamland" for nothing.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Really now so anyone using a ouili board is considered a person having a mental health problem?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

There are no demons or ghoulies or other nasties. It's just you and your friends controlling it.

Then i am quite sure you dont have a soul either then.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join