It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! Trying to find 'monster' video...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Hi,

so I remember watching a video (probably on Youtube) a few years ago and I can't seem to find it anymore.
Not sure if it was a clip from a movie, a real experience, or some kind of hoax, but anyways..

It was sort of a 'found footage' type thing, with a young guy holding a camcorder and walking through some sort
of abandoned building, probably ghost-hunting. I think there was some sort of lighting going on (not night vision)
like maybe from a fire or a light turned on?

The guy is approaching a room that has the door open, when suddenly this large monster or creature of some kind appears,
and the thing is big enough where it has to duck down to get its shoulders and head through the doorway. I think it had glowing eyes.

The guy freaks out and runs away and that was the end of the video. Short but sweet. It always kinda stuck with me as being entertaining.
Anyone know what I'm talking about? I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Replikant

Well I have no idea, but I really want to see it now. lol I always have to scour the web when I want to find the videos of the night walkers. I always forget where I found them whenever I tell someone new about them. XD

Damn old man's brain. D:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Replikant

there was a movie floating around in Australia that featured something like that, it had the documentary in the title but is was noting more than a movie. It was centered around a group people exploring the old tunnels beneath Sydney. its coing back a couple of years but perhaps its what you looking for.

I don't know more than that

new topics

join