It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time Lurker finally trying to get into the fold

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hi all, I have been a loooooong time lurker who has decided that maybe it would do me some good to get involved here and there. I am very interested in the unexplained, supernatural, and UFO phenomenon. I tend to stay away from political topics since they often create more tension than anything and I really have no respect for republicans or democrats so I just keep my mouth shut when that debate comes up . I love religious debates, but once they turn into "mine is better than yours" I calmly back out

I am hoping to be able to get into some of these discussions even though i am admittedly not as well-versed in the intricate details that most people tend to be, but I do love a good debate and playing devil's advocate is a "specialty" of mine.
Anyway, I look forward to contributing as much as I can and look forward to conversations with all of you!

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I'm not a true transsexual, but I try to be.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You're clearly some liberal, two-faced, conservative, racist shill who doesn't know that the Gorgonitzas rule this planet with a determined snort from their multiple snouts and you haven't taken our savior into your heart which makes you some sort of foul accomplice of the almighty Triad of the Freemanilati. Take leave of this sacred field of truth and pure speculation at once before your one-sided attempts to derail all that is holy grabs a hold of this precious community of conspiratorial mongers. The insipid corporations that pay you must be ousted among our people and ye must break communion within this Haus of Sanctity!

Or rather.. welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Welcome. It's probably best to avoid politics and the middle east forum. Those usually break down into bigotry and accusations fairly quickly. As a long time lurker and short time member I will say, the UFO forum has gone downhill from where it was years ago. Everything is now a blurdy(blurry bird) or a Chinese lantern. Anyway, enjoy your stay and fasten your tinfoil hat, you'll need it.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Welcome to the rabbit hole...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Welcome to the fold..
Who Folded you?
What Fold?
Why Fold?
Who's Fold?

ahhhh... Welcome

top topics