It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting El Paso TX.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
here is a little bit to look at and argue over. not the greatest but interesting none the least i think.
3 videos from what i can tell. 2 different sources and they were allegedly seen on none other than april fools 2015. LOL!!

here is a link with 3 videos imbedded from youtube

elpaso411.com...

have fun kids.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
do keep in mind kids. this is along US-54 which runs pretty much through Ft Bliss. so these videos are in a militarized area where you would expect to see (some) unusual air traffic.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Nice, I was needing a UFO fix. Thank you for posting.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: spyder4728

Cool post, Spyder.

El Paso was where my interest in UFOs began. Pop was stationed at Ft. Bliss in the early 70"s.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Interesting. At first I thought they might possibly be flares, but from the description in this video how they all suddenly "shot apart" I don't think the flare explanation is plausible.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Very cool post! This seems legit! Thanks
S&F

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Calm down, children. That was just me driving through 3 years ago.

UFO? LOL. What are they going to call someone who transcends time and space next?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Wow... these videos should be getting alot more attention. To me this looks like a clear case of multiple independent witnesses observing intelligently operated UFO's.

You guys always complain about the video quality of these videos but when some good videos get posted, the threads get buried.

Edit: these ufos remind me of the description of the famous Iranian ufo of 1976:

The object was giving off rapidly flashing colors of blue, green, red and orange

THE LIGHT THAT IT GAVE OFF WAS THAT OF FLASHING STROBE LIGHTS ARRANGED IN A RECTANGULAR PATTERN AND ALTERNATING BLUE, GREEN, RED AND ORANGE IN COLOR. THE SEQUENCE OF THE LIGHTS WAS SO FAST THAT ALL THE COLORS COULD BE SEEN AT ONCE.

edit on 6-4-2015 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

edit on 6-4-2015 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join