It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grandson Of Oil Tycoon J. Paul Getty Found Dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wow ATS Guys and Gals, This is a bit of a weird one, it seems Mr. Getty had a stalker in his EX Girl Friend and that The same Ex seems to be a suspect in this Getty Heirs Demise.

OUCH! Sounds like this isn't a very nice way to depart this plane. A Natural Blunt Force Trauma with Rectal Bleeding according to LAPD Sources. That just don't sound very natural to me and all The Police Activity (31 Times they had to come out) doesn't sound very Normal to me.

This just seems very suspicious circumstances to me and it seems that it is well on the way to a Cover Up.

So, My ATS Peers, what do you think? Have we got another Strange .01 Percenter Accident, or is there something really skeezy about this one.

Any Replies, Comments, Observations etc. as always are most welcome and Thank You for taking a little read of this.

Peace Y"all
Arjunanda

(ARTICLE)
In a story which we initially thought was an early April fool's prank, but subsequently turned out to be all too real, and all too tragic, yesterday afternoon Andrew Rork Getty, the 47-year-old grandson of oil tycoon J. Paul Getty who once was the richest living man in the world and member of the Getty trust, was found dead at his Hollywood Hills home, the latest chapter in a saga involving the Getty family which has seen kidnappings (including a tax-deductible ransom payment), mutilations, drug use and now, allegedly, murder.

The LA County Coroner's office says Getty had not been feeling
well for months and had a doctor's appointment scheduled for
the following day

And here things get tabloidy, if not inaccurate: according to Gawker, Getty's ex-girlfriend, who called 911, apparently told the operator he had suffered a cardiac arrest, and TMZ's initial report contained a now-excised reference to a gunshot wound to the face. In an updated post, TMZ reports Getty's death involved a "traumatic injury to the rectal area" with "significant bleeding."

Additionally, the LA Times reports that Getty had sought a restraining order against the woman as recently as two weeks ago. TMZ provides further unverified details:

Our sources say Andrew and his ex-girlfriend have a storied history with the LAPD. Cops have been to his residence 31 times, mostly for domestic disturbances. Our sources say they have both frequently been under the influence of drugs during the police visits.

We're told the drugs cops found in the past were prescriptions.

www.zerohedge.com...

edit on Wed Apr 1 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed very long quotes IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Wed Apr 1 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ouch...death by blunt force trauma to the starfish.....

I am sure there is a joke in there somewhere, or maybe just a bottle.....

edit on 4/1/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Yeah Vasa Croe, Just don't sound good anyway you put it into words. I guess having All The Money in The World can lead to some Odd Relationships it sounds like, then again even us Poor Folk can get trapped in them as well. Thanks for your Reply and A Star
Arjunanda. a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I recall a Stern Show episode awhile back where the had ER doctors call in and talk about the oddest things they had to pull out of the back door. Number one was a peanut butter jar and the guy told the doctor he 'fell on it in the shower'.

Maybe Mr. Getty also had an unfortunate slip and fall.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yep AM, Just sounds like an unfortunate chain of events. Kinds brings the Fatty Arbuckle Thing to mind from way back when. Just nasty stuff anyway you put it. Thank You for your reply and A Star
Arjunanda. a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It is said that there is a curse on the dynasty. This will give fuel to the subscribers to that theory rightly or not. As has already been pointed out mega wealth can bring its own peculiar brand of misery. None of us are completely safe and we are all in much more danger from people we know than we are from strangers.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: arjunanda

Is it wrong for me to chuckle at this?

I mean, you got all that damn money grandpa made for you, and you can't control your life enough to make to a ripe old age?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

sounds like a case of Gerbiling
that went horrible wrong.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well thishereguy, Just getting A Large Amount of Money given to you doesn't a good life make. I think it's just too easy to be drawn into all sorts of Deviant and Decadent Escapades. Good Reply and A Star
Arjunanda. a reply to: thishereguy

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The super rich freak show seems to have no bounds. Just goes to show how their overt perversions and drug abuse eventually catches up regardless if the law looks the other way, or perhaps because they do.

Give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves, so to speak. I guess a peanut butter jar wasn't good enough, I wonder what was? Peanut butter is supposed to come out of that end, it's a one way road in my opinion. I wonder what toys they found around the play room?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: thishereguy

Is it wrong for me to chuckle at this?

I mean, you got all that damn money grandpa made for you, and you can't control your life enough to make to a ripe old age?

Money doesn't make men..
And surely you know how crazy some girls can be???

Last girl I met spent 3 nights in jail after going off on me. But of course she didn't getty another opportunity after that.

However the guy died, if it's true that he was 47 years old and the cops came to his house 31 times for domestic issues... I guess he had it come ing.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Blunt force trauma? How out of it do you have to be to let someone turn your brown eye to blue?

What a horrible way to go.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well Theliewelive, I guess they had their Good Times for A while, then things stared getting Boring and they had to make up some new games to keep it fresh. I can't for the life of me see how anyone can get to the point of depravity that this pair supposedly got to. Good Reply and A Star
Arjunanda. a reply to: TheLieWeLive

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Isn't this the way Gadaffi died? Just seems strange for a woman to carry out this kind of retribution, surely usually they threaten to creatively make earrings out of one's ..lls and kindly let you wear them.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Guess he wanted to see how the other 99% live.
Guess he knows now.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Maybe he and the GF were into pegging. Extreme pegging. God, I can't believe I know what pegging is....

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Could you explain it as I don't?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Maybe something as simple as he was hoovering the curtains when he slipped and fell arse first onto a sink plunger...well that would be my excuse.

Anyway, the day being April the first i'll believe it when i see it.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Could you explain it as I don't?

MODERATOR NOTE AND HEARTFELT REQUEST

No, he cannot. Please, everybody... let's keep ATS classy here. This is a story which can be discussed maturely if gory details, jokes, and theories are kept to a bare minimum.

Thanks in advance!
burdman30ott6
ATS Forum Moderator

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This story does make me curious. The news said he just tried a couple weeks ago to get a restraining order on a woman.

Maybe the poor guy actually just fell for a Bat*&(^ crazy woman and it ended badly.

I wonder if we will actually hear all the details.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join