It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Shut Down Its Rural Planned Parenthood Clinics And Got An HIV Outbreak

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ahh, gotcha. I think my business attorney is a member of this or something like this.

I will investigate in a bit.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Firstly, it doesn't matter in the slightest to the Powers that be, with regards to HIV outbreaks , They know that most, of the profit from drugs, is paid for by the taxpayer to Big Pharma. Which is one of the best Blue chip investments that you can have in a sickening world , especially when you have a maintenance program, that requires a lifetime supply of HIV, medication, to one patient. Who supplies the needles for injection? , most countries are now on needle exchange programs, for drug addicts. Who profits from all the crap food , that the Gov. Food Pyramid pushes and then requiring the population, to go on Diabetes, and blood pressure medication?. Why the rich of course, and they make sure they are in Government.

In the London Gay population ,the biggest STD is AIDS, you don't hear about it now, and when you get it, you are hardly likely to brag about it. People will always have unprotected sex, because we live in a world where casual sex is, is an expression of freedom. Its just a business model.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: NavyDoc

Now if they were the only source of clean needles it would explain a sudden uptick in cases immediately after a shutdown.

More than likely PP did provide clean needles and needle collection programs to keep the dirty ones off the street. It's a very common program.

~Tenth

Here's the confirmation:

www.thenation.com...

What happens when you shut down health centers that provide HIV testing and ban programs that encourage drug users not to share needles during a spike in opioid use? In rural Indiana, the result was a surge in HIV infections. More than 80 people have tested positive"
"The warning signs were there: Four years ago the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advised of the rapid spread of Hepatitis C—which often accompanies HIV"

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I believe it is obvious that God is punishing Indiana for their recent "Religious Freedom" law. you know God doesn't like it when you use him to promote your hate of his children.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join