It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran militia chief: Destroying Israel is ‘nonnegotiable’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: stanislas
a reply to: stosh64

Israel ALLOWS Palestinians to become LEGAL citizens. NONE of the Arab countries allow that.

Why are they illegal citizens in the first place? The argument is well, not an argument. They don't need to be Israeli citizens. They are Palestinians. Unless your all for the old school of colonialism, then that's a different argument.

Jews live happily in many Arab countries and are citizens. What is your point? What are you justifying?

So they where offered a CONVERT or DIE choice?

dear god, that sounds like extremist Islam.

edit on 1-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Does anyone have the source of these comments besides the Times of Israel?

This comment is confusing because I wasn't aware a Shiite Iran was interested in working with Sunni terrorists like Al Aqaeda.

“The Zionists should know that the next war won’t be confined to the present borders and the Mujahedeen will push them back,” he added. Naqdi claimed that much of Hamas’s arsenal, training and technical knowhow in the summer conflict with Israel was supplied by Iran.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

So they where offered a CONVERT or DIE choice?

What on earth are you talking about? Who offered a convert or die choice?

Jews in Arab countries are still Jews. No one has converted anyone. In Iran Jews even have PM's in government even though they are a minority.

Please elaborate on you're statement if you don't mind.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta
I'm not hostile, I was just pointing out to you that it is bad etiquette when two people disagree for one adult to try to force their point of view on another adult. You say that website is fact, does that mean it is indeed fact?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
a reply to: Kapusta
I'm not hostile, I was just pointing out to you that it is bad etiquette when two people disagree for one adult to try to force their point of view on another adult. You say that website is fact, does that mean it is indeed fact?

Who says one has to conform to this way of debating ?

Your on a forum ,where point's of view and Opinion are presented everyday on Multiple topics.

I am not here to Change your mind but rather present facts to disprove you.

And what presented was 100% FACT Israel has broken Multiple UN resolutions with palatine.

Now that we have established that shall we get into the History of Palestine? and why you feel it was never Palestinian land ?

Also Note you never answered this Members question :

What about Israels help to create Hamas? Shouldn't they also get some blame for Hamas after all if it wasn't for Israel then there would be no Hamas. Also what about the charter that Israel is following that says there will be no Palestine? It was the charter Benny was quoting when he was running for office this last time. It's the charter of the Likud party that they want to keep following unlike the charter that Hamas abandoned years ago.

edit on 1-4-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join