It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran militia chief: Destroying Israel is ‘nonnegotiable’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well right on the heels of the mostly failed and extended Iran/P5+1+Obama nuclear talks comes another pristine comment from an Iranian "official".

Again they threaten Israel with the "erasing Israel off the map" yelping !!

This time it's Mohammad Reza Naqdi, commander of the Basij militia of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards pushing the buttons.

Mr. "Commander" had some choice words for Saudi Arabia too while he was at it.

Apparently this same dude said Iran should step up efforts to arm Palestinians last year.

Maybe his power level is low enough to be sluffed off as malarkey. But. But. But.

Iran militia chief: Destroying Israel is ‘nonnegotiable’

The commander of the Basij militia of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards said that “erasing Israel off the map” is “nonnegotiable,” according to an Israel Radio report Tuesday.

Militia chief Mohammad Reza Naqdi also threatened Saudi Arabia, saying that the offensive it is leading in Yemen “will have a fate like the fate of Saddam Hussein.”

Naqdi’s comments were made public as Iran and six world powers prepared Tuesday to issue a general statement agreeing to continue nuclear negotiations in a new phase aimed at reaching a comprehensive accord by the end of June.

Latest on the failing Iran Nuke Talks....
No nuke agreement yet: Iran talks push past deadline

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Why do I have the feeling Obama won't have a problem with that being non-negotiable?

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Published in the Times of Israel.

Why do I have a feeling this is miss-quoted/miss-translated yet again.

Israel DOES have an agenda. (Wiping Palestine off the map perhaps?)

ifamericansknew.org...

According to the above image, Israel has been very good and swift at WIPING PALESTINE off the MAP.

Israel is the worst human rights violator, no?

www.foxnews.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 31-3-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

Waiting for confirmable rebuttal from official Iran sources....

They should be "officially" denying this by now.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Waiting for confirmable rebuttal from official Iran sources....

They should be "officially" denying this by now.

I wonder how that would be miss-quoted/miss-translated also

It is probably best they don't say anything.

But that would be used against them too wouldn't it, Look see, their silence confirms it!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

ifamericansknew.org...

According to the above image, Israel has been very good and swift at WIPING PALESTINE off the MAP.

www.foxnews.com...

I don't think that was misquoted or mistranslated this time or all the other times Iran has said it. If Israel wanted to wipe Palestine off of the map they could of done it a long time ago.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Are you suggesting the entire country (Israel) and their civilian population should be punished for what their rulers do? Under that line of thinking Germany should not exist today.
edit on 31-3-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask

ifamericansknew.org...

www.foxnews.com...

I don't think that was misquoted or mistranslated this time or all the other times Iran has said it. If Israel wanted to wipe Palestine off of the map they could of done it a long time ago.

ifamericansknew.org...

They did do it a long time ago, it started in 1947 didn't it?

If they done it overnight, they would look like the aggressor, however, this way it looks like they are the poor innocent victim at the mercy of evil Palestinians no?

Imagine all the money (somebody has a running total so far?) that would have not been sent to them if they did it over night.

edit on 31-3-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I think you are in the wrong thread, you wont get any stars or comments if you speak logic when it comes to Israel and Palestine.

What saddens me is both these countrys are acting the same but Israel cop the poor publicity.
Some of those Palestinians are not very nice people either

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But....its Israel's fault!

Cant people see the Palestinians are pawns manipulated as propaganda by the Arab world?
Every time one of these comments are made the first response is that 'it was taken out of context, he didn't really say that, its Israeli propaganda'.

'But Israel wants to wipe Palestine off the map'....If that was true Palestine would have been gone a long time ago.

All the Arab countries want Israel gone, to believe otherwise is being willfully ignorant.

Israel ALLOWS Palestinians to become LEGAL citizens. NONE of the Arab countries allow that.
If the Arab world cared about the fate of these people they would let them immigrate, but they DONT want that.

FFS, the Arab borders are closed with Palestine, I know its Israel's fault for that right?

They are strictly propaganda tools used by the Arabs to turn the world against Israel. In their mind the more innocent Palestinians killed the better for their cause.
The only thing the Arab world supplies to Palestinians are WEAPONS. So the poor Palestinians can fire them from their little ghetto and assure retaliation, and thus guaranteed innocent deaths for the propaganda cause.

The best deal that will ever be offered was turned DOWN by Palestinian leadership. They do NOT want a 2 state solution.

The whole Arab world wants Israel eliminated. Not just Iran.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Are you suggesting the entire country (Israel) and their civilian population should be punished for what their rulers do? Under that line of thinking Germany should not exist today.

Yep, that is what the Democratic Party is suggesting.

Even ole Joe Biden said to Jews

“You understand in your bones that no matter how hospitable, no matter how consequential, no matter how engaged, no matter how deeply involved you are in the United States … there is really only one absolute guarantee, and that’s the state of Israel,” Biden reportedly told the room full of surprised Jewish leaders. Read more at www.wnd.com...

He basically said that even the US was not safe for the Jews, implying there was only one safe place for them to live.

Guess since he is VP, that is the Democratic Party stance on Jews.

So Obama is just following the party line by giving in to Iran and letting them produce weapons grade uranium, with the (cough, cough) promise they won't actually make nuclear weapons. (gag, gag)

edit on 6Tue, 31 Mar 2015 18:46:03 -0500pm33103pmk312 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why do I have the feeling Obama won't have a problem with that being non-negotiable?

So he doesn't have to get his hands dirty even tho his fingerprints are all over it.

Jude11

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I have my own opinion of Joe Biden. It falls under the "open mouth change feet category."

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
1) Iran NEVER said "Wipe Israel off the map". Anyone who perpetuates this meme is not aware that the claim has been debunked for over 6 years. Yet, it still comes up. Are you LYING OP, or are you misinformed?

2) This was a Chief in the all volunteer wing of the Guard.

3) There is nothing in the OP's article that says anything about 'wiping Israel' or "maps' or anything. There is not even an original source with translation.

4) You started a thread based on an ISRAELI blog post, which shows ZERO evidence of what you titled this thread or said in your OP.

So my question is, why are you doing this?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

'an israeli report says....'

well its obviously factual then huh?

and your Iranian official is basiji militia, btw!

use some commonsense!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sounds very similar too these other two quacks...

Source

While that language was later watered down, McCain's war talk is part of an effort to normalize the idea of military attacks on Iran as Plan B if Congress torpedoes diplomacy. Legislation like the soon-to-be debated Corker-Menendez bill could create a Congressional veto of nuclear negotiations with Iran. It is anyone's guess what comes after such a veto. But a good indication of Senate hawks' future plans is always what neoconservative think tanks are saying in the nation's leading papers today.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

A simple question OP. Since the "Wipe Israel off the map" words were never spoken, and thoroughly debunked, are you LYING...or are you misinformed?

Choose one.

edit on 31-3-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Isn't that what Israel does to GAZA and it's civilians..!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: YouNeedMe

No

I have yet to see the average citizen from Israel dropping bombs on Gaza. That's the Israeli military which is a form of the government.
edit on 31-3-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

ifamericansknew.org...

www.foxnews.com...

fairly certain they are ....

Slowly by Subversion an other means .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join