It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Osiris - The remarkable plan to safeguard the ancient Egyptian civilisation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Survivors come along generations later after the disaster and rebuild using what they find inside the structures?
I would imagine that was the plan, but too many generations, and the loss of the language certainly contributed to the loss of complete understanding of what was found.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scott Creighton
a reply to: Elementalist

Hi Elementalist,

Yes--you are spot on. Thanks.

This thread has NOTHING ti do with ISIS/ISIL. It is about the ancient Egyptians and offers an evidence-based hypothesis as to why they constructed their first pyramids. The video, when watched, makes this abundantly clear.

Regards,

SC

Thanks Mr.Creighton, I just finished your video (been working all day!), and love the work.

Watching your pendulum comparison, and matching that to the cycling of Orions Belt, was genius! Felt like you took that right out of ancient Egyptian playbook

Great work on your path to finding truth of Giza, I will get your books in dive deeper into what you have uncovered.

I love thought food, truth, or close to it, always entertains my brai, and worth the read.

Thanks again, wishing you the best on your research and discoveries

edit on 31-3-2015 by Elementalist because: typo lol

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
As promised, I have now uploaded this video onto youtube. You can watch it here (youtube link):

Project Osiris - The Remarkable Plan to Save the Ancient Egyptian Civilization.

SC

<< 1   >>

join