It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

john barnes claiming racial reasons cause hes a crap manager

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
i,m sorry but once again we,r hearing of racial prejudice from a professional footballer.

think john barnes should look at his record as a manger before claiming the reason he isn,t getting another job is cause of the colour of his skin.

think if he looks at it its cause hes a crap manager pure and simple.

i have friends who are actually embarrassed by all this claiming of racism that seems to be getting brought up at every little things these days.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

Sorry to sound racist but it sounds he wants the return of Jim Crow. After all, he's looking for racists.
edit on 30-3-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
As a celtic fan I saw him in his first and only role and can 100% confirm the reason he hasn't had another job has nothing to do with the colour of his skin rather his complete lack of ability as a manager. The guy brought in some of the worst players in our history and even with Dalgliesh's arm up his jumper could not get a run of two wins together. Sick of the race card these days. People need to take responsibility for their own failings and actions.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: On the level
As a celtic fan I saw him in his first and only role and can 100% confirm the reason he hasn't had another job has nothing to do with the colour of his skin rather his complete lack of ability as a manager. The guy brought in some of the worst players in our history and even with Dalgliesh's arm up his jumper could not get a run of two wins together. Sick of the race card these days. People need to take responsibility for their own failings and actions.
least us rangers and celtic fans can agree on something lol tho wasn,t his only job, heres his record in managment

Celtic (Jun 1999 - Feb 2000)

29 p

19 w

2 d

8 l

Jamaica (Sep 2008 - Jun 2009)

11 p

7 w

4 d

Tranmere (Jun 2009 - Oct 2009)

12 p

3 w